Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Some things are better left alone. We may never stop searching for the truth, even if there are risks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

And the High Priest was likened unto a Page Two Sniper, and it was good.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

I present myself thus: I have not kept the WORD of the EYE.
I have, in my haste to post, forgotten to capitalize some words.
I have edited my posts but my shame must be on display, burnt away by the glorious heat of the EYE.

lost my old email

Heather Papps posted:

I have edited my posts but my shame must be on display, burnt away by the glorious heat of the EYE.

To err is Human.

I further remark that the one of the two of my ordained threads which received the most posts was not the one which I regarded in the highest esteem. Indeed, I had conceptualised it a few months ago in a state of merriment and then, in a moment of clarity, had belatedly decided to suspend its realisation as I had come to the conclusion that the central notion was "Not Funny." Forgive me, my errant child :negative:!

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

lost my old email

Furthermore, I was somewhat panicked to find a divine prescription had been dispensed by the gentleman/gentlelady G. A. Great upon my return from a late night revelry in the early hours of a Sabbath Eve. I had already implicitly commited to "live posting" with some other friends of an alien forum and did not wish to be thought a scoundrel!

lost my old email fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Sep 1, 2019

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Heather Papps

hello friend

lost my old email posted:

To err is Human.

I further remark that the one of the two of my ordained threads which received the most posts was not the one which I regarded in the highest esteem. Indeed, I had conceptualized it a few months ago in a state of merriment and then, in a moment of clarity, had belatedly decided to suspend its realization as I had come to the conclusion that the central notion was "Not Funny." Forgive me, my errant child :negative:!

To forgive is the purview of the GOD EYE.
May the merciful eye rays burn sin away like slag.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dear Goon Madams and Sirs,

I respectfully request to join your fine cult of enlightenment. I pledge to follow all commandments and to bring honor to the Cult as well as to BYOB with my posting!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

nut

Bacon Taco posted:

I respectfully request to join your fine cult of enlightenment. I pledge to follow all commandments and to bring honor to the Cult as well as to BYOB with my posting!

A toast to the newest dignitary to join our ranks. Hip-hear-hero-Hoosier or however it goes.

Goons Are Gifts

Heather Papps posted:

To err is Human.

I further remark that the one of the two of my ordained threads which received the most posts was not the one which I regarded in the highest esteem. Indeed, I had conceptualised it a few months ago in a state of merriment and then, in a moment of clarity, had belatedly decided to suspend its realisation as I had come to the conclusion that the central notion was "Not Funny." Forgive me, my errant child :negative:!

Let it be noted that by high command of the Good Lords we serve, both your sacrifices and commitment has been noted and will be taken into account at the appropriate time, but the flexible nature of the leeway given along with this task has proven to tolerate certain movements nearby the limitations you were set under.

As we now enter the final phase of this commandment, let it be known that from now on, the freedom of mistakes has been reduced to test your faith. Before this commandment will turn into a tale of the past, there may be a sacrifice to be made by everyone in the cult.

Goons Are Gifts

Bacon Taco posted:

Awaken, my child, and embrace true power.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Bacon Taco posted:

You may fail but that will only make you even more one of those the GOD EYE has seen fit to lay it's gaze of glory upon.
You honour us, my dear fellow supplicant.

We will post such wonders, together!

Goons Are Gifts

:siren: New commandment :siren:

The gentleman's club has learned to accept different styles of writing and you may now post freely once more with no restrictions whatsoever.
However, your duty as freshly trained adult is now to take care of your first very own baby thread. A good one, even!
Post a thread about whatever you like, but be creative and out effort into it. A drawing thread you always thought about? Do it! A Photoshop thread about that one funny thing you found on your adventures? That's it. A super funny joke that everyone gets in on? Yes!

Make that thread and post ITT to officially declare it as your baby. I will monitor these threads and see how they grow and get even better. If you ever let them fall off the cliffs to byob page 2, if you are the last one trying to keep it alive somehow or if after all it just wasn't that good and you gave up on it, you will be probed and your adoption is over. You may then post and adopt a new thread if you like.

The key here is not to post as much as you physically can, but to start some sort of project or joke or idea and get more yobbers in with you.
Who knows, if you really make it grow, it might make byob history!!

Bonus round: If your baby thread turns out so good that I will have to goldmine it later, you will win ANOTHER cert/banner ad of your choice additionally to the one you might win with following 4 commandments.

Let's post!!

Goons Are Gifts fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Sep 2, 2019

Goons Are Gifts

By the way, there is no real time limit on when you make your baby thread, so no need to stress it, but if you don't make and choose a thread at all, you will automatically lose. This depends entirely on how well and fast your threads go, so it's hard to tell when you should decide, but the sooner the better.

lost my old email

thank god i can talk propa again all that posh talk were doing me nut in

Heather Papps

hello friend

GLOWTHREAD INCOMING

Goons Are Gifts

thank god i can talk propa again all that posh talk were doing me nut in

gently caress yeahhhhh

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Imma do all 4 commandments in one.

Watch this poo poo.

:nice:

Goons Are Gifts

Resting Lich Face posted:

Imma do all 4 commandments in one.

Watch this poo poo.

:nice:

goldmine

Heather Papps

hello friend

i believe in you
they can make it happen!

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
:rolldice: :pray:

nut

i am late to the party but am going to try to photoshop my way to the hearts of a nation with a waldo frog

alnilam

Dear fellow cultists I must temporarily suspend my attendance to cult meetings and activities butt the Belief will remain in my heart and I will be back soon!! All hal the eye

ty manifisto

Goons Are Gifts

Your eyes may close and you may turn dormant until you decide to come back, brother.

lost my old email

Goons Are Great posted:

By the way, there is no real time limit on when you make your baby thread, so no need to stress it, but if you don't make and choose a thread at all, you will automatically lose. This depends entirely on how well and fast your threads go, so it's hard to tell when you should decide, but the sooner the better.

i am nominating my blunderess experiment in nested emptyquoting because even a failson needs a mother's love

edit: it was not even emptyquoting what in the h*ck am i even talking about

lost my old email fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Sep 4, 2019

nut

i am nominating my blunderess experiment in nested emptyquoting because even a failson needs a mother's love

edit: it was not even emptyquoting what in the h*ck am i even talking about

i love it but am scared to post because i dunno how to continue the chain but there is an analogy in there about how the energy generated by a post moving up valence levels through emptyposts akin to an electron is released as good vibes shakabra

lost my old email

bee eater posted:

i love it but am scared to post because i dunno how to continue the chain but there is an analogy in there about how the energy generated by a post moving up valence levels through emptyposts akin to an electron is released as good vibes shakabra

fundamentally it does not work because the coward lowtax only allows us to emptyquote 7 posts deep but i am gonna straight up ignore that and state that it would be much easier for other 'yobs to contribute to my thread that cannot possibly work if they pushed the button that would allow anyone to edit my posts

lost my old email

fundamentally it does not work because the coward lowtax only allows us to emptyquote 7 posts deep but i am gonna straight up ignore that and state that it would be much easier for other 'yobs to contribute to my thread that cannot possibly work if they pushed the button that would allow anyone to edit my posts

like it is literally an hour+ job to recreate the fourth post and beyond without having access to the raw bbcode of the post itself but even then it cannot work but even then the coward mod team should let
pre:
c h a o s  r e i g n

Goons Are Gifts

We already saw that at some number of quotes the link to the poster breaks for some reason, so it's exciting to find out when the entire quote will break

So three out of five participants are already covered with a thread
lost my old email - let us produce a gigantic nested quote chain of proportion hitherto unforse
Heather Papps - GLOW IN THE DARK MEGATHREAD
bee eater - Where's Wednesday? (A b.y.o.b. project)

I Was The Fury and Bacon Eater have no yet committed themselves to a baby thread, I'll give you until tomorrow in my timezone (which means, like, ~10 hours from this post, I can't do math) to do so, else you will have to face the Lord's justice.

Resting Lich Face

My 4 in one thread in a nutshell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJq4jWSQNd8

Goons Are Gifts

You might actually win this game at this point

Heather Papps

hello friend

Goons Are Great posted:

You might actually win this game at this point

what game i thought this was a serious right/left hand path integrated system of magyckal workings?

Goons Are Gifts

You can win life, too

Heather Papps

hello friend

Goons Are Great posted:

You can win life, too

Goons Are Great posted:

You can win life, too

Papa Was A Video Toaster

imma join this cult because i love posting. i haven't posted a thread in a while.

Heather Papps

hello friend

TVsVeryOwn posted:

imma join this cult because i love posting. i haven't posted a thread in a while.

Goons Are Gifts

Welcome welcome welcome!
I assume your new thread is your official adoption project?

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Goons Are Great posted:

Welcome welcome welcome!
I assume your new thread is your official adoption project?

the night is still young, i might have another one. i just really needed an outlet for "pumpkin spice ketamine"

Heather Papps

hello friend

TVsVeryOwn posted:

the night is still young, i might have another one. i just really needed an outlet for "pumpkin spice ketamine"

i have an inlet for it

my mouf

Papa Was A Video Toaster

TVsVeryOwn posted:

on second thought this thread is my child. may it grow strong and worthy in the eyes of the gods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

i killed my child, and found it's heart still beating the morning after

it is a miracle, brethren, a miracle!