Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lost my old email

Heather Papps posted:

i killed my child, and found it's heart still beating the morning after

it is a miracle, brethren, a miracle!

hail! hale! hey al! hail!

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

lost my old email posted:

hail! hale! hey al! hail!

hey ya'll,
HAIL

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
I am thinking of a thread right now! I shall be posting it later tonight.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Bacon Taco posted:

I am thinking of a thread right now! I shall be posting it later tonight.

post the link here when you do wanna 5 dat thread

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Here is my thread!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3898037&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post498076851

Heather Papps

hello friend

a certain forums poster and i were talkin' trek today and i may have lifted a joke from him

come at me you know who you are

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
So I didn't make it into the cult?

Aww... I bought a whole bunch of Flavor-Ade and everything.

Goons Are Gifts

Resting Lich Face posted:

So I didn't make it into the cult?

Aww... I bought a whole bunch of Flavor-Ade and everything.

Well I assumed you didn't want to when you didn't say the secret password at the door but now you'll have to get in

Goons Are Gifts

Excellent!!

lost my old email

not for me to suggest of ways to the gods but my ill conceived fail babeh thread whom i love and will always love no matter what is about to drop off the front page and i have people round so it is the perfect time for me to do fifty pushups or whatever the consequences were i forgot and i almost never go back in a thread because i get all anxious about the nature of time

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Goons Are Gifts

Your thread was always a bit worrisome, because like four people posted there in total and I was thinking about how to handle it. Because the effort really was great and the low participation was largely due to its nature, and also because it's fun and because this current commandment takes longer than originally planned as your threads develop, it was decided that you will count regularly.

That said, this commandment will be over tomorrow morning, so if you want to give your babies a few last pushs towards adulthood, go forth!!

Fury did not make a thread and was probed for it, also since the posting was quite low with the last ones already, it also was decided that he will go dormant for now until more posts happen. Just so that you guys don't feel like anyone gets through this strict rule.

Heather Papps

hello friend

um GAG all my threads are my children, even the orphans cast upon the water.

do i like, pick one? the glow thread i guess, or um hmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Goons Are Gifts

I mean, yes, and you did so before, the glow thread was your official baby and if that wasn't even intentional you won without effort

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Oh I'm not dormant I just decided that since the third time was the charm, the fourth commandment could be my rebellious teenage years as a worshipper and I could ignore it. The otherwise low posting is because I've been very stressed about work and stuff and have been not chill, which is not a good place to be for chill posts. I will probably be able to relax this weekend and will go back to my usual .33 posts per day (ppd) (p/d)

Goons Are Gifts

Oh, okay, well that's completely fine then, I just didn't want to probe you in case you didn't have time to post. In that case, I take that back and you are back up!

lost my old email

the gods are fair & just but if in like an hour or so the gods want to give me a comedy sixer perhaps with a real cool gif because i will be out anyway i would find it to be Good

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Heather Papps

hello friend

sup dorks i'm suzy cider, nice to meet ya'll
cracks open a beer

so what's this place even about?

Goons Are Gifts

:siren: No new commandment :siren:

Your threads have grown beautifully and except Fury who chose the Path of the Renegade, everyone passed this commandment. Your threads may now continue to thrive and be great and good, or they may go to the long sleep.
Edit: No new commandment at this time, just post.

Goons Are Gifts fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Sep 7, 2019

Goons Are Gifts

Oh also, I updated the scoreboard and with bee eater we have a first winner of the winner's blessing! Please pm me to choose and collect your prize.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Goons Are Great posted:

Oh also, I updated the scoreboard and with bee eater we have a first winner of the winner's blessing! Please pm me to choose and collect your prize.

sips beer

shiiiiit.... prizes?

Papa Was A Video Toaster

may the gods smile upon my new posting persona: :smug: facts don't care about your feelings conservative

Goons Are Gifts

I feel like this is going to be a party

nut

Goons Are Great posted:

woo wooo woowooo king of the world free from the chains of posting restrictions my posting persona will be an oversharing lurker posting on byob for the first time my step uncle todd always said i needed to work more on connecting with people but honestly i find it a bit intimidating in person so i think this will be great venue to test things out i can't wait to post with everyone everyone's doing such a great job so i'm hoping my posts will "ring" your collective "bell" in that they strike a sensitive balance of funny but honest anyways i'm just really happy to be here and i can't wait to participate thanks again

Heather Papps

hello friend

Goons Are Great posted:

I feel like this is going to be a party

i mean, suzy is in the house, and when it is a cider house, it rules.

Goons Are Gifts

Alright, this commandment was not a good one and is over already. I'll maybe post some new one later, as I can't do so right now, but you don't have to follow it anymore. Feel free to post however you like.

Goons Are Gifts fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Sep 7, 2019

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

i mean, suzy is in the house, and when it is a cider house, it rules.

the cider went bad. sorry folk!

Heather Papps

hello friend

i will make a glow in the dark penance. an image of the MIGHTY EYE OF THE GODS perhaps?

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

i will make a glow in the dark penance. an image of the MIGHTY EYE OF THE GODS perhaps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
Ghosts and Ghouls, let's make a bargain. I invoke the mighty eye of the gods in order to stay in this mortal realm.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!