Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

i commit myself to the commandments you place forth butt i cannot guarantee that i will refrain from sinning

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Was The Fury

Commandment 2 has been completed just in time. Thank you for your patience special eyeball man

I Was The Fury

Heather Papps posted:

Help me please I can feel the Papps rising in me.

I want, very much, to just post the word "Bump!" but I remain hesitant, for I am not certain if a single word exclamation counts as proper, grammar wise.

I am very close to just doing it, and risking the probe, but I take my oaths seriously and will not break them knowingly.

I see your dilemma, Miss Papps, and to my knowledge it would be improper grammar to post a single word with an exclamation point. It is understandable when done as an exclamation of surprise, pain, disappointment, elation, or some other such outburst of emotion, but to be a complete grammatically correct sentence it would require both a subject and a predicate.
Of course, there is a potential that my knowledge is lacking, as I have not studied the English language in any depth since I was a much younger man.

I Was The Fury

Oh I'm not dormant I just decided that since the third time was the charm, the fourth commandment could be my rebellious teenage years as a worshipper and I could ignore it. The otherwise low posting is because I've been very stressed about work and stuff and have been not chill, which is not a good place to be for chill posts. I will probably be able to relax this weekend and will go back to my usual .33 posts per day (ppd) (p/d)