Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit

Bo-Pepper posted:

wait you guys want pictures?

i know you think like an evil genie. i know if i say "i want pictures" you will post pictures of a guys butt hole or something, so to be very clear, i want pictures, taken by you, at the location of the sheep and wool festival, this year, which are NOT of a guys butt hole

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
youw ant to take a picture of some gravel in the parking lot of the sheep and wool festival? fine. i'm not proud anymore, youve broken me with years of no pictures. i will take whatever i can get as long as it is genuinely of some part of the sheep and wool festival from this year, and you took it, and it does not have a guys butt hole anywhere in it.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
as a matter of fact if the guys butt hole is just an incidental part of the picture, i' m ok with that as long as you blur it out a bit so i cant quite see the hole. you're good at photoshop, you can probably do that.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
i'm just saying, i'm realizing now that probably the reason you didnt post any pictures from previous years was how hard it is to take a photo at the sheep and wool festival in rhinebeck new york without there being a guys butt hole somewhere in the shot. i understand. the main thing is to blur it out so there s no hole visible. or you could clone stamp some other part of the butt onto the hole, that would work too.

----------------

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

the boys of the butthole brigade will be very disappointed

Heather Papps

hello friend

i changed my mind i want pictures now. of sheep AND wool

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
like a unicorn, we all want to believe but we all know it's just a mythical creature

google THIS

Luvcow posted:

like a unicorn, we all want to believe but we all know it's just a mythical creature

That is not true, in fact I myself am a guy, and as it happens I even possess a butthole, though I do apologize for the lack of photographic evidence.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

That is not true, in fact I myself am a guy, and as it happens I even possess a butthole, though I do apologize for the lack of photographic evidence.

lies and propaganda, once again the sheep and wool festival is tearing this subforum apart

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
here have a coupon...

oh what a deal...

*mimics the act of furious masturbation while rolling my eyes*

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Whinebeck:

The event that happens every year during and after RHINEBECK because bo-pep will not post sheep or wool photos

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Just butchered my first sheep here a couple of days ago, was a very interesting learning experience, but doubt the pictures are BYOB-certified :D

<3 <3 Vanisher

Finger Prince

I took some pictures of sheep yesterday but they're still on my camera and I haven't got the thing to put them on my phone so I can post them, and I haven't looked at them yet on a monitor to see if they're actually any good. They aren't from a sheep show, they were just there eating grass. I will try and m post them soon.

Goons Are Gifts

Just to be clear, a butt hole picture does not need to exclude the possibility of sheep and wools, so. If in doubt, post the picture anyways and we can deal with the butthole situation later

cda

by Hand Knit

Goons Are Ghouls posted:

Just to be clear, a butt hole picture does not need to exclude the possibility of sheep and wools, so. If in doubt, post the picture anyways and we can deal with the butthole situation later

Not even remotely true. A visible b-hole is unacceptable and cannot be dealt with after the fact

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cda posted:

Not even remotely true. A visible b-hole is unacceptable and cannot be dealt with after the fact

What if it's a sheep b-hole

cda

by Hand Knit
Sorry I just meant a guys b. Sheep b is natural

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

what if it’s a sheep named guy this might seem a quibble but the devil is in the details

Goons Are Gifts

Post sheep, wools, guys, butts and holes!! Combinations of this are secondary

Escape From Noise

Mr. B-hole Natural

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I’ve set my alarm to see sheep and wool and buttholes? I’m ready for the festival

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Trying

i am using the power of imagination to visualise so much sheep and wool i cannot be denied

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

it’s today

Heather Papps

hello friend

Bo-Pepper posted:

it’s today

PIX NOW

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

*waits patiently to see Gnomespun and sheep*

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i need more info about gnomespun also am i just walking up to a dude and saying “hamjobs sent me”?

Heather Papps

hello friend

Bo-Pepper posted:

i need more info about gnomespun also am i just walking up to a dude and saying “hamjobs sent me”?

this is how i greet everyone

hasn't failed me yet!

Heather Papps

hello friend

#sheepandwool2019 make sure to hashtag yer pix

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

#sheepandwool2019 make sure to hashtag yer pix

Heather Papps

hello friend

WHO IS THIS WOOLWIZARD I MUST KNOW

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bo-Pepper posted:

I'll PM you details but basically Dan sells the best spindles and fibers from a nanobusiness ever. His husband is a sweetheart and will be helping him out too. Tell him Ash sent your wife to get a spindle and fiber and a whole new addiction, lol.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

lady pepper says “I’m not getting a spindle hamjobs

she is resistant to adding new layers to her hobby

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
mods why hasn't "buttholes" been added to the thread title yet?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bo-Pepper posted:

lady pepper says “I’m not getting a spindle hamjobs

she is resistant to adding new layers to her hobby

At least fondle the fiber because wow wow wow it's good

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i think we can finagle a fondle

Heather Papps

hello friend

Bo-Pepper posted:

i think we can finagle a fondle

for a fact?

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

my morning

google THIS

Bo-Pepper posted:

my morning

The two contrails are the buttholes they sped over the horizon just before bopepps could get the shot

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

The two contrails are the buttholes they sped over the horizon just before bopepps could get the shot

:911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Dan was very busy