Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

it appears someone has impaled this man/sheep hybrid with a spear or large arrow of some sort, perhaps because it is an abomination for man to mate with sheep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
even the sun appears unhappy that man has lain with sheep

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FluffieDuckie posted:

also i'll be the first to note that we've already gotten more pictures out of this sheep and wool festival than last year's so things are looking up

another byob success story!

:synpa:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
like a unicorn, we all want to believe but we all know it's just a mythical creature

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

That is not true, in fact I myself am a guy, and as it happens I even possess a butthole, though I do apologize for the lack of photographic evidence.

lies and propaganda, once again the sheep and wool festival is tearing this subforum apart

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
here have a coupon...

oh what a deal...

*mimics the act of furious masturbation while rolling my eyes*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
mods why hasn't "buttholes" been added to the thread title yet?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

The two contrails are the buttholes they sped over the horizon just before bopepps could get the shot

:911:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

:stare:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Finger Prince posted:

Sheepjack - look at all these fluffy poo poo factories!

those are clearly dogs, please don't troll the thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

I know this joke is really late, but maybe the creepy performing sheep people weren't there this year because they've moved on to greener pastures. :haw:

https://www.cbc.ca/arts/exhibitioni...imals-1.4657867