Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Hey bopeps did you ask hamjobs about getting some toeless wool shoes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Goons Are Gifts

Wait is it toeless because the toes are outside or toe because they are somehow inside but also outside

And what part of them will come from sheep, I need details here

Goons Are Gifts

No worries, it's all part of a secret conspiracy and had nothing to do with the post directly. Please do not refrain from posting or be scared because of it, Ms. Jobs will surely explain when she's back.

Goons Are Gifts

baaaa

Goons Are Gifts

It's sheep and also wool. You'll understand soon

Goons Are Gifts

Sheep and wool banner ads please

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

I am glad for this map and key because I sometimes get the vendors and livestock confused and it turns out that last year I did NOT hook up with a cute vendor.

lmao

Goons Are Gifts

Just to be clear, a butt hole picture does not need to exclude the possibility of sheep and wools, so. If in doubt, post the picture anyways and we can deal with the butthole situation later

Goons Are Gifts

Post sheep, wools, guys, butts and holes!! Combinations of this are secondary

Goons Are Gifts

vanisher posted:

Thread delivers voted 5

Goons Are Gifts

Hamjobs which sheep does have the fanciest and most amazing hair on their head??

Goons Are Gifts

Goons Are Gifts

hamjobs posted:

Santa Cruz
Green River

I'm like 80% sure that this is some breed of Marihuana so I will say that neither are sheep but instead very smokeable.

Goons Are Gifts

nut posted:

- supermarket sheep

Alright I was going to say lol that's a no brainer but then I realized we are talking sheep here so I'm going to go with 70% certainty that this is definitely not a true breed and oh God hamjobs don't hate me that's your favorite one right and I just insulted it as unreal, I'm sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Imagine this: wool that is ON a sheep