Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

The shear gravity of it all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Man...I love a good falafel. I went to the Egyptian place near me but it was pretty disappointing. I should probably just make my own.

Escape From Noise

That's a bit far for me. I do want to visit NY one day but it's a 16 hour or more flight atm

Escape From Noise

A sheep in wool's clothing

Escape From Noise

hamjobs posted:

Facts don't care about your feelings bub

:hmmyes:

Escape From Noise

Hey everyone. Have you heard about the crazy new dance sensation that's sweeping the nation? It's called...

The Sheep Dip!

Escape From Noise

hamjobs posted:

Actually lolled

Then my work here is done.

Escape From Noise

Mr. B-hole Natural

Escape From Noise

Thread delivers!

Escape From Noise

I have a n00b question: Why do some varieties of sheep have wool on their heads while others do not?

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

So the ones without wool on their heads are sporting the flattop of the sheep world?

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Ghouls posted:

Hamjobs which sheep does have the fanciest and most amazing hair on their head??

Seconding. This is important.

Escape From Noise

Green River is the name of a soda, a serial killer, and a band.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Uxzuigal posted:

WOLFCREW represent here... Looking forward to chow-chow time.

Not clothing time?