Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Oh man, I hardly wait for the trip report thread 231 days from now :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

I pity the fool (and the sheep)

google THIS

10,000 years ago they used to have mammoth and wool festivals and look how that ended up. Makes u think.

google THIS

well, soon-ish

google THIS

I've painted my doorway with sheep's blood but it's really hard to get wool's blood.

google THIS

I am glad for this map and key because I sometimes get the vendors and livestock confused and it turns out that last year I did NOT hook up with a cute vendor.

google THIS

Luvcow posted:

like a unicorn, we all want to believe but we all know it's just a mythical creature

That is not true, in fact I myself am a guy, and as it happens I even possess a butthole, though I do apologize for the lack of photographic evidence.

google THIS

Bo-Pepper posted:

my morning

The two contrails are the buttholes they sped over the horizon just before bopepps could get the shot

google THIS

Another byob success story

google THIS

google THIS

Sheep. And wool.

google THIS

This, except they say "sheep OR wool"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L88I26cXSdg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

I know this joke is really late, but maybe the creepy performing sheep people weren't there this year because they've moved on to greener pastures. :haw: