Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which weak of preseason was the best
Week 1!
Week 3
Week 5 you dolt
You really watch all these huh?
View Results

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Play posted:

man haskins can really whip it

Whip it good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

It's really funny that with DT making the team, this 7 year old video has yet another guy who actually did end up catching passes from Brady:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh9IRJ6FHF0

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
TOUCHDOWN RAVENS

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

C'mon, save the random sweet bounce ints for the regular season.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

All right, Clayton Thorson may not actually be much better than Cody Kessler.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
This is about what I can handle of the 4th preseason game, even if it is against Washington. I'll see you bastards in 2020. For real.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
The Packers are flickering the lights on and off after touchdowns.

It doesn't really do anything for me but I guess it's a cool idea.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Dwayne is gonna be quarterbacking this team before too long, i guarantee it. Unless Jay is an enormous goober, which of course he is

Grittybeard posted:

The Packers are flickering the lights on and off after touchdowns.

It doesn't really do anything for me but I guess it's a cool idea.

it's probably pretty jarring down on the field, I would imagine

midwat
May 6, 2007

Gunner got 720'd

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

midwat posted:

Gunner got 720'd

Then he just caught a 40 yard pass.

Man, our 2nd team loving rules.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Clayton "my receivers are 17 feet tall right?" THORSON

midwat
May 6, 2007

Pats DBs are nearly getting some ridiculous bounce-picks

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
local Pats broadcasters are eating ice cream in the booth and not even calling the game

I wish I was eating ice cream right now

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

If Tuzar Skipper gets cut, someone should launch Mike Tomlin into the loving sun.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Ha, when the Chiefs broadcast went to commercial they somehow still had a hot mic when the sideline announcer was getting his little supposed to be off air interview with Andy Reid and he said "I don't think 26 has a spot on this roster."

I mean 26 is Mark Fields has noticeably been bad in a lovely cornerback group so it's not surprising, but sucks for him.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
Wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Grittybeard posted:

Ha, when the Chiefs broadcast went to commercial they somehow still had a hot mic when the sideline announcer was getting his little supposed to be off air interview with Andy Reid and he said "I don't think 26 has a spot on this roster."

I mean 26 is Mark Fields has noticeably been bad in a lovely cornerback group so it's not surprising, but sucks for him.

he was the one that did that facemask on the WR wasn't he? cause that was dumb