Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

focaccia (normal stores have that usually, right?)
boars head garlic roast beef
mayo
sharp cheddar, sliced up
zucchini

cut a sandwich sized piece of focaccia, then cut it in half (into a top half and bottom half)
slice the zucchini into 1/4 inch pieces, toss with some oil and grill
mayo bottom half of the bread, add grilled zucchini, then cheese, then beef and then the top half.
let it sit so the hot zucchini melts the cheese a little.
eat it. best sandwich.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Slicing diagonally is the only way to go.

diagonal cut if the insides aren't likely to fall out. if youve got something like a tuna or egg salad you should rectangle cut.

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

a stupid amount of pastrami and a stupid amount of swiss toasted in rye until all the cheese is all melty. no toppings, no condiments. I'm pretty sure those 3 things are at a store.

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

poo poo that reminds me of the delicious Christmas leftovers sandwich i made this year. ham, homemade cranberry sauce, some spanish cheese, on thin sliced challah. i should explore more fruit on savory sammies.