Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

infinite anime
May 25, 2019

by VideoGames
Kill confirmed with the point streak perk cuz u racking up a shitload with them tags using shotgun and riot shield with a claymore camp your little choke point and put on the killstreakal that give u one and three care packages is the funniest combo I can come up with to get me to the very last killstreakreward. Invent gotten it yet but I'm close

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Point streak for objective modes is a great idea

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

HORMELCHILI posted:

Point streak for objective modes is a great idea

That is what it’s there for, if you’re running point streaks on TDM or FFA you’re making a huge mistake

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the map with the busses has some really bad spawns and every time it turns into my team parked right outside the enemy spawn shooting fish in a barrel and it never relocates them lol. first time I saw the juggernaut come out

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

That is what it’s there for, if you’re running point streaks on TDM or FFA you’re making a huge mistake

Im just not running it at all in favor of killchain but will make a point class

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

dude i just saw a straight up heavy tank come out in hard point what?? did they add that as a killstreak?

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

yeah a tank is one of the 7 or 8 killstreaks. a plane drops it in and I've seen it get stuck on rooftops. it's not very viable on most maps

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They show it in the Mountain Dew Double XP commercial.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the 2nd big patch fixed challenges and added a bunch of new ones, i feel like the fun of these games is completing all those cheevos for skins and stuff. they've been really good about listening to complaints and addressing them quickly

game owns

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
i feel like i’ve seen a ton of ppl online that are super disappointed or frustrated with this game, and i just don’t get it. game’s a blast

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

i feel like i’ve seen a ton of ppl online that are super disappointed or frustrated with this game, and i just don’t get it. game’s a blast

i mean a billion people buy these games there's always gonna be complainers. i miss double jumps but this is really good cod

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

HolePisser1982 posted:

Yeah i'm having a lot of fun. crossplay is real cool too

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

its fun but it keeps crashing on my computer. pc gaming ftw

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

spb posted:

its fun but it keeps crashing on my computer. pc gaming ftw

weve been cooping with PC friends and they are constantly crashing or getting kicked from the game for no reason lol. like every cod since blops 1 has been like that and its a major reason theyre dead on pc

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Say it with me boys.... Plays best on the One.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay posted:

Say it with me boys.... Plays best on the One.

I got it on the PS4 instead of the One because I thought my beta progress would carry over, but it didn’t and I feel like a drat fool

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I got it on the PS4 instead of the One because I thought my beta progress would carry over, but it didn’t and I feel like a drat fool

There is no beta progress, all you get if you reached level 10 in the beta is a 725 shotgun alt blueprint that’s not as good as the regular 725.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

extremebuff posted:

weve been cooping with PC friends and they are constantly crashing or getting kicked from the game for no reason lol. like every cod since blops 1 has been like that and its a major reason theyre dead on pc

i just loving hate the pc gamers that we get matched up with whenever we’re doing crossplay. something about mouse and keyboard just ruins mens souls

interstellar anime
Nov 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
daddyanime on ps4 anyone wanna play now

interstellar anime
Nov 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
DaddyAnime#2413163

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
https://twitter.com/CallofDuty/status/1199417559428124672?s=20
awesome

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Looks toight

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

hell yeah

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

OSP gunfight...

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
crash and shipment he'll yeah

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
huge fan of the TAR-21 in mw2, pumped to see that baby again

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

game keeps getting toighter

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They should add prop hunt battle Royale.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

double xp and gun xp weekend. thanksgaming ftw

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

interstellar anime posted:

DaddyAnime#2413163

Added you im FactualKitten63#99299660. OTher imps should add me too :cheerdoge:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

loving of course they do five days of double weapon XP the five days I’m out of town.

interstellar anime
Nov 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Skylark posted:

Added you im FactualKitten63#99299660. OTher imps should add me too :cheerdoge:

:)

Lumpy the Cook posted:

loving of course they do five days of double weapon XP the five days I’m out of town.

:(

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
im leveling up the mp5 rn and really liking it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Bn03#4181133

the mp5 and p90 own. i love the smgs. you get a crazy attachment for the p90 that turns it into an AR and the mp5 gets 10mm bullets that makes the dmg crazy

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

running around murking people with the revolver ftw. feels so good to headshot people with it

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

LumpyTheCook#7974213 I won’t be able to add anyone back for a few days though obviously...

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Fargield posted:

Add me I'm Biblio_Dewangus#5203637

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

unlocking silencers that increase damage for some reason :blastu: