Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

interstellar anime
Nov 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hopping on to play this gnarly loving poo poo :rock:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

adderallWarrior#6308002 Add me

interstellar anime
Nov 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

LumpyTheCook#7974213 I won’t be able to add anyone back for a few days though obviously...

extremebuff posted:

Bn03#4181133

the mp5 and p90 own. i love the smgs. you get a crazy attachment for the p90 that turns it into an AR and the mp5 gets 10mm bullets that makes the dmg crazy

net cafe scandal posted:

adderallWarrior#6308002 Add me

hey add me lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

will add you all after some turkey & coquito

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I値l hit you all up tomorro when I知 back in town.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Crack Ops Rising.

interstellar anime
Nov 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hormel my kids unplugged my router when we were up 5 to 3 on hardcore search and destroy..it wasnt my fault man..lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

interstellar anime posted:

hormel my kids unplugged my router when we were up 5 to 3 on hardcore search and destroy..it wasnt my fault man..lol

LOL i had to go do poo poo after that match anyway i thought your poo poo looked weird like you got D/Ced or something

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Ready to play more tonight tho

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

And we won that poo poo byw and i talked mad poo poo on that clown

interstellar anime
Nov 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HORMELCHILI posted:

And we won that poo poo byw and i talked mad poo poo on that clown

Racism never wins..good work. Progress continues to move forward

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

normies think that who shot the most guys is the only thing being decided on the battlefield

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

added some of you. should be codding a lot tomorrow

herculon
Sep 7, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Herculon80#9647515

Sent some invites. I値l be on throughout the weekend

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Ive been maining the Carbine but I tried out the FR last night and its cool... Not sure if itll be my new main but i wanna level it up a bunch while the exp is good!!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Skylark posted:

Ive been maining the Carbine but I tried out the FR last night and its cool... Not sure if itll be my new main but i wanna level it up a bunch while the exp is good!!

ive been going through all the guns leveling them up. they all start with minor stuff like recoil reduction and red dots and it turns into transforming the gun into a different beast, especially the smgs

interstellar anime
Nov 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Skylark posted:

you playing anymore?? i joined your last sesh on the cave..close 1

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Sorry GA i typed it out in chat w my controller between you leaving the party and rejoining it. BUut i started drama with my friends lol and I have to fix it now.

interstellar anime
Nov 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Skylark posted:

Sorry GA i typed it out in chat w my controller between you leaving the party and rejoining it. BUut i started drama with my friends lol and I have to fix it now.

lol good luck. my poo poo is glitched the gently caress out which is why i keep joining and rejoining like a spaz it is really hosed up..when you get your friend stuff sorted out send me an invite ill probably be on all night :D

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
btw, current fix for party being broken is to have ur friend start searching for a round, and then they値l become joinable. no idea why it痴 always so hosed up

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i saw your msg ga but I was just playing a couple rounds waiting on food. maybe tomorrow though. im hype for all the new stuff next week

interstellar anime
Nov 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fargield youre one sick freak man..

interstellar anime
Nov 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

crazy rear end..

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

btw, current fix for party being broken is to have ur friend start searching for a round, and then they値l become joinable. no idea why it痴 always so hosed up

Sounds like they realized why Splatoon is so epic

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

interstellar anime posted:

Fargield youre one sick freak man..

Lmao what's up

interstellar anime
Nov 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the epic cod gaming sesh.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
My mood rn! Frozenm 2 was amazing btw

Only registered members can see post attachments!

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Skylark posted:

My mood rn! Frozenm 2 was amazing btw

interstellar anime
Nov 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
last day of that sweet double exp i believe..hopping on shortly in a moment of pure bittersweet gaming

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

bizon is a little beast. 64 round clip, you can modify it to have better range and take off the stock for max speed & instant ADS and it has all the recoil of a nerf gun.

played a match of hardpoint last night where I got 74 kills with it lol its nuts

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

god drat the deagle's good. why do the other pistols even exist

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

extremebuff posted:

god drat the deagle's good. why do the other pistols even exist

dude im goin through hell trying to unlock the revolver痴 shotgun shell mod, but i know it値l be worth it

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I see people go MVP in hardcore with nothing but the revolver quite a bit

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

i mean, all the pistols are amazing in hardcore. its awesome smoking ppl with a single glock bullet

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Revolver shotgun :stare:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

yeah using hc to level weapons feels like cheating lol

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Dear Santa.. To you I pray, Please give us Double XP for the rest of my life. Allow this Double XP to continue forever Santa, Amen.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If you get enough dew & Doritos you'll never run out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

new maps drop today.

playing this with a headset on is a different game. the sound design is so loving good