Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
https://twitch.tv/heeheex2 just gameplay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
open beta should be up for everyone in an hour. gun bless

https://twitter.com/CallofDuty/status/1173644131031224320

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh poo poo. Gotta uninstall poo poo to make room for this.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Incredibly litty game. If you aren’t playing this you are a pussy.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

downloading now and looking forward to playing this all day tomorrow

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You can't even double jump let alone wall run or bunny hop. This game sucks

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

You can't even double jump let alone wall run or bunny hop. This game sucks

its going to be heralded as a triumph of modern game design

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
64 player ground war feels like when youd load into a hacked MW2 match where theres every killstreak active at once and everyone is basically ragdolling in the air at all times. its kinda cool

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

64 player ground war feels like when youd load into a hacked MW2 match where theres every killstreak active at once and everyone is basically ragdolling in the air at all times. its kinda cool

I kinda wish the announcer guy had a cooldown or something because he’s just constantly announcing back and forth UAVs for the entire match

herculon
Sep 7, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Respawning on a teammate needs a little work. My head spawned right in front of a bullet

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

herculon posted:

Respawning on a teammate needs a little work. My head spawned right in front of a bullet

Sounds like it's working just fine.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://twitter.com/insanelybuff/status/1175476541129666561?s=19

the shotguns good

Bubba
Sep 18, 2019

They’re really satisfying I want to try out the sniper as well get them 360 noscopes

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

It feels like they’re really short-range even by video game shotgun standards, but they’re absolutely perfect for headquarters or domination. Rushing into a point and blowing away the whole enemy team in two seconds is so much fun

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

It feels like they’re really short-range even by video game shotgun standards, but they’re absolutely perfect for headquarters or domination. Rushing into a point and blowing away the whole enemy team in two seconds is so much fun

if you ads its a little better, but yea, cod shottie pellets mysteriously vanish after 20 feet lol maybe theres chokers and poo poo that will extend the range. i havent messed w custom stuff at all, i will in a minute

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

tried the battlefield mode and its just batshit crazy lol and headquarters feels a lot better now that grenades are back

herculon
Sep 7, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Just saw a teammate and an enemy spawn into each other

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

herculon posted:

Just saw a teammate and an enemy spawn into each other

:dukedoge: but with a crack pipe

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its chill how the way respawns work in cod still sucks real bad 10 years later

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This game is still made for pussies.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
sucks that the party matchmaking is busted. you basically have to disband the group or change the party leader after every round, it blows

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

This game is still made for pussies.

they made the guns super loud in this one to scare the pussies and betas away. its frieaking epic now my man

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
getting visibly anxious while wormskulls calling the next generation of mass shooters “pussies” and “wimps” and poo poo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mass Shooter Hiding In A Corner Of The Cafeteria Where The Sped Kids Threw Up Sloppy Joes Last Week Getting Clean 100m Headshots And Calling In A Tactical Chopper.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

GodofSmokeing, an engineering major with a promising future, making trenchcoat whipping sounds with his mouth while making his body as small as possible next to a blurry crate shooting foreigners with a shotgun.

infinite anime
May 25, 2019

by VideoGames
have a feeling this is exactly like the game of the year claims regarding red dead redemption 2 where in like 1 week youre all going to realize it sucks loving rear end. halo 3 still not released on steam

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

in a week the beta won't be playable anymore, dumb rear end.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Mass Shooter Hiding In A Corner Of The Cafeteria Where The Sped Kids Threw Up Sloppy Joes Last Week Getting Clean 100m Headshots And Calling In A Tactical Chopper.

infinite anime posted:

have a feeling this is exactly like the game of the year claims regarding red dead redemption 2 where in like 1 week youre all going to realize it sucks loving rear end. halo 3 still not released on steam
\

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

infinite anime posted:

tfw everyone said blops 4 was good but it was actually the worst piece of poo poo I've played in a while

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
wtf are you doing if youre reading forum posts to see if an open beta is good or not. lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

you probably already know if you're gonna like it bc it's the 25th COD game

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
also no ones really hyping beyond saying “im having fun” or whatever. unless you mean a handful of net cafe scandal posts that are like ‘Oh? No poo poo? Craig Shumbert’s back doing the footstep audio for the first time since Blops 2. Dude’s a king!’ lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

This game loving rules its goty, best game since red dead redemption 2

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

also no ones really hyping beyond saying “im having fun” or whatever. unless you mean a handful of net cafe scandal posts that are like ‘Oh? No poo poo? Craig Shumbert’s back doing the footstep audio for the first time since Blops 2. Dude’s a king!’ lol

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

This.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

HORMELCHILI posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

GodofSmokeing, an engineering major with a promising future, making trenchcoat whipping sounds with his mouth while making his body as small as possible next to a blurry crate shooting foreigners with a shotgun.
Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

New Modern Warfare looks toight.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

Larry Parrish posted:

tfw everyone said blops 4 was good but it was actually the worst piece of poo poo I've played in a while

drat was blops 4 really that bad