Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Reallycoolname posted:

not everything has to be a political statement y'know

No its 2019, literally everything is a political statement.

The fact I used tab + enter instead of mousing over "post" was a political statement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Mokinokaro posted:

You know the OP missed the opportunity for "Asstral Chain"

:hai:

:haibrow:

I'm curious, my first death was because of damage I took during a boss cinematic near the end of file 2. Was there some way to avoid taking damage when the "phase transition" happened or should I have known to have more then half my health at that moment?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I don't know how I feel about my redhead becoming milhouse whenever I whip out my legion. Do I look like some scrapper?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I want to beat Lappy with my nightstick

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
If you find a soccer ball in file 3, you should kick it around with you.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Using the sword legions move is wonky as hell. Maybe its better on the default controls, it looks like you actually use other fingers, but the default controls doesn't have attack as the left face button and that is just loving wrong. On the control style I got I need to press Y to activate the mode, move my thumb from y to click down on the thumbstick, then move the thumbstick to aim the sword stroke, then move my thumb from the thumbstick to x and hope in that time I haven't already missed my chance.

When fights don't require it its pretty kick rear end.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Steve2911 posted:

Why did I just send a steet artist to prison?

Cause his art sucks

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Pylons posted:

https://imgur.com/a/vL4edct

Some very good tips here.

Interesting bits with the sword slash.

Too bad I still wont use it cause it requires way too many inputs in a small time frame to be of use.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Engage legion.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Anime
Cops
'Ave
Booty

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Random guy starts throwing punches at me, tie him with my legion and end the fight in 10 seconds.

Rank C. Alright game, what do you want from me?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Snake Maze posted:

Probably don't get hit, that's worth half an S+ rank on its own.

Now that was bullshit, cause the guy goes "YOU CAN'T ARREST MY WAIFU" and just instantly kicks you. I'm not ready to restart the entire mission to see if mashing dodge will let me avoid that.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

CharlestonJew posted:

The File 4 fight against the Arm Nemesis sucked rear end. The camera in this game is not good enough to keep track of the sticky puddles and the boss at the same time

Did that fight earlier today and my lord that was frustrating. Here is a boss who has an attack where there is a constant AOE around them, and if you get hit by it you'll get flung around. And there are sticky puddles everywhere. That will keep you from dodging when you step into it. And if I didn't get knocked into the goo, I was always getting stunned. Cue me getting juggled.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Not immediately countering after a perfect dodge is the hardest thing. The game slows down, you get a little blue flash... Do it. Do iiiiit. Just hit the button. You know you want to counter

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Sounds like a downside imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Its so you can insert your own dialogue as a response. See noted perfect game forever, Half-Life 2