Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Bowsette?
This poll is closed.
Yes 70 39.11%
no 28 15.64%
maybe? 15 8.38%
Yes I'm phoning this one in. 66 36.87%
Total: 179 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

The gently caress, now they are flying?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dad Jokes
May 25, 2011

Waltzing Along posted:

First thing I looked for. Isn't it out 9/20?

yeah, for pc, and for god's perfect console, the Nintendo Switch

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

homeless snail posted:

starting the month out right attending a ff14 wedding

if you aren't wearing a leather subligar and an open vested chippendales shirt and /dance on the altar then you aren't starting the month out right

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

This is magical.

(I'm sure that IRL wedding is great too)

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
MHW expansion not coming to PC is a Crime and I can only thank Capcom because I have a wedding coming up and no money and I can't have that game sucking my life away again until next year

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

The White Dragon posted:

if you aren't wearing a leather subligar and an open vested chippendales shirt and /dance on the altar then you aren't starting the month out right
wow thats incredibly rude, i'm not gonna make a scene. I just made them stand in my leylines and cast a bunch of ice magic

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Untitled Goose Game (2019)

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Gonna marry that fuckin goose

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Hyped to discuss new games this month

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

it did catch the bouquet

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
No Bowsette no vote

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
what was chatting about video games like before bowsette

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Hemingway To Go! posted:

what was chatting about video games like before bowsette

They posted about that animal crossing dog

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Have sex with actual people, goons.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Real hurthling! posted:

They posted about that animal crossing dog

So this is now a post your favorite KK song thread right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0sP-IaFSSk
DJ KK

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7OI5dtdPC8

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

So this is now a post your favorite KK song thread right?

https://twitter.com/lilnasx/status/1117512670100561920?lang=en

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

exquisite tea posted:

why

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

exquisite tea posted:

my ghastly visage and penetrating stench make this unlikely, please let me have this

al-azad
May 28, 2009

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I was planning on (finally) finishing NitW this month (honestly probably still will) because it's a lot easier to get into it when I can have the windows open and have an autumn breeze coming in to set the mood a little bit more. I've just been bad about playing it more than a few hours and then dropping it because I'm very bad at following through with finishing games.

Play through one day everyday. It’s like 30-ish minute chunks and you’ll finish in a week.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

exquisite tea posted:

I could never let an actual person suffer

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyBmEeojfKo

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Wanted to say I agree with what Endorph said at the end of last months thread.

I also really want one of those light up Homeworld Mothership toys they made before...

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

exquisite tea posted:

What if I just don't have sex instead

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
Man Of Medan better get good.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

No, seriously... what kurds?!
Just found out they're working on a new Saints Row. Can't await to be super disappointed, considering how things progressed in the past.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Combat Pretzel posted:

Just found out they're working on a new Saints Row. Can't await to be super disappointed, considering how things progressed in the past.

I could see them doing a reboot at this point, and trying to unlearn the mistakes of Agents of Mayhem

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

Taintrunner posted:

I could see them doing a reboot at this point, and trying to unlearn the mistakes of Agents of Mayhem
One of the endings of Gat Out of Hell is straight up a cosmic reboot too.

Sucks THQ Nordic are run by a bunch of Nazis because I'd be willing to give Volition a second chance, I found 4 and GooH to be both quite fun.

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Untitled Goose Game (2019)

This is basically how all FFXIV weddings go for the record

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
So hey everybody what's up

al-azad
May 28, 2009

FirstAidKite posted:

So hey everybody what's up

I’m at DragonCon and thirsty(?) for all the great cosplay. A lot of good drag out here.

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe

Accordion Man posted:

One of the endings of Gat Out of Hell is straight up a cosmic reboot too.

Sucks THQ Nordic are run by a bunch of Nazis because I'd be willing to give Volition a second chance, I found 4 and GooH to be both quite fun.

Wasn't that ending supposed to be the basis for Agents of Mayhem? I.e. that's what the universe was rebooted into (hence why Pierce and Gat are both in it despite it not being a Saints Row game)

But yeah I feel like a reboot is kind of the only logical way for that series to go after 4. They can't exactly escalate it further after that.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

The Cheshire Cat posted:

Wasn't that ending supposed to be the basis for Agents of Mayhem? I.e. that's what the universe was rebooted into (hence why Pierce and Gat are both in it despite it not being a Saints Row game)
I don't think so, they just added Gat, Pierce, and Kinzie in as DLC guest characters.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

al-azad posted:

I’m at DragonCon and thirsty(?) for all the great cosplay. A lot of good drag out here.
I can't believe you'd just come right out and say that... I'm afraid were gonna have to cancel you

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
As a Saints Row Avatar Man, the last of the dying breed, it's important that the next Saints Row takes all the tech they worked on and make a spectacular hi-def Saints Row 2 style game. Ground it back in reality. Anyone who wants the cool superhero action can replay 4 again.

For the record I enjoyed 3 and adored 4 but Saints Row 2 has the best world and storytelling of all the games. They need to bottle that lightning again and a down-to-earth reboot is exactly what the franchise needs as more escalation is forcing an already forced premise. The most important part of this would be world building: 3 and 4 relegated the game world to a static backdrop which was just lifeless, particularly in the 3rd game. It needs places to explore, hidden islands, weird secrets and ridiculous attention to detail that made 2's world so much fun to explore.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
It would be a shame to lose some of the superpower mechanics because they felt so good, I especially loved the flight in GooH, it was just so smooth.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

al-azad posted:

Don't be creepy about the cosplayers please (you're probably just making a joke since the thread was talking about horny and thirsty but just for future reference)

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

Ahh gently caress I missed the XIV wedding!! I've always wanted to go to one.

Also uhhh hi friends I'm a moderator here now too. you probably won't see me too much though.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Reene posted:

you probably won't see me too much though.

Who the gently caress said that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Reene posted:

Ahh gently caress I missed the XIV wedding!! I've always wanted to go to one.

Also uhhh hi friends I'm a moderator here now too. you probably won't see me too much though.
there's probably going to be a lot of them coming up, they're on sale this week