Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

It was too beautiful for this world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

Winklebottom posted:

It was too beautiful for this world

Just like how UrGoh and SkekGra were too beautiful for Thra :(

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Balls to you and your way of mortal opinions - you don't exist anyway!
Fun Shoe
I'm just really glad this got made at all. Gonna enjoy rewatching this every few years forever.

golden bells
Oct 17, 2013

Does anyone know if the dark crystal comics/ya lit is worthwhile?

Eshettar
May 9, 2013

*whispers*

yospos, bithc
A friendly head's up, ya'll: it looks like the Crystal Corner will be shut down for good when the Yahoo Groups are discontinued in December. I don't know if the script for The Crystal Of Truth will find a new home on the net. So if any of you want to download it for yourselves, you might wanna git over there while the gitting's good.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Eshettar posted:

A friendly head's up, ya'll: it looks like the Crystal Corner will be shut down for good when the Yahoo Groups are discontinued in December. I don't know if the script for The Crystal Of Truth will find a new home on the net. So if any of you want to download it for yourselves, you might wanna git over there while the gitting's good.

Is it something Internet Archive could preserve?

Eshettar
May 9, 2013

*whispers*

yospos, bithc
Hmmm. Well, the script itself is a pdf document that's uploaded in the files section of the group. Whether or not it could still be downloaded even if you used the Wayback Machine to visit the site...I honestly don't know.

Your Moms Ahegao
Sep 3, 2008

I have never felt more sad over the cancelation of a show before, makes me just never want to subscribe to Netflix again.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

tarlibone posted:

This isn't surprising. And really, while I would love to see more of this fantastic world that they've built, where could the show go?

Better it should end here than swerve into Star Wars prequel territory.

It seems like they had plenty of places left to go storywise, at least enough for a second season.

golden bells
Oct 17, 2013

Netflix continues to disappoint with a lack of DVD release for this. 😠😠😠😠😠😠

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

It was too good for this world :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

golden bells
Oct 17, 2013

https://puppet.org/programs/worlds-of-puppetry-museum/ there's an exhibit in Atlanta of the AoR puppets :aaa: