Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Medullah posted:

Hey Pryce, I posted on the forums but can you press the importance of not giving us non-moddable weapons in this gearing system?

What???

Dear Devs,

Get a loving clue.

Sincerely,
Someone who doesn't play your game because you don't have a loving clue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

Nipponophile posted:

What???

Dear Devs,

Get a loving clue.

Sincerely,
Someone who doesn't play your game because you don't have a loving clue.

You don't play the game because the cat people aren't as sexy as the cat people in FF14. :D

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

XBenedict posted:

They don’t.

Well, if you go light side on stuff surrounding Jaesa as a companion and her family some do have some head exploding moments.

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

Nitrousoxide posted:

Well, if you go light side on stuff surrounding Jaesa as a companion and her family some do have some head exploding moments.

Quite. My response was only in relation to Ossus. The only real difference was discovering Jaesa on Ossus instead of via capture on Odessan post-Ossus.

Pryce
May 21, 2011

Medullah posted:

Hey Pryce, I posted on the forums but can you press the importance of not giving us non-moddable weapons in this gearing system? As it stands today we won't be able to use any of the cool weapons that non-entity designs, because weapons aren't in outfit designer. Of course you can tell me that 6.0 will change that, but I really, really don't want to be forced to use a green ugly weapon just because it has a higher item rating. :(.

#KeepNonentityEmployed

Yep, already in the works. Just an oversight in the initial implementation.

EDIT: moddable weapons, not weapons in outfitter. That'll happen....eventually.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Pryce posted:

not weapons in outfitter. That'll happen....eventually.

Riiiight :colbert:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Is there a level cap increase with the new expansion?

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

I said come in! posted:

Is there a level cap increase with the new expansion?

Yup, 75

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Hmmm... :thunk: hopefully its like leveling now, where it's insanely fast. This would for sure convince me to come back.

Chomposaur
Feb 28, 2010

Been jonesing for some MMO action and decided to give Jedi Under Siege a go. This is definitely the most fun I've had with the story since the base game.

The tension between deranged sith lady and her competent subordinate immediately made me feel right back at home. And as a BH, being the head of an elite neutral-ish organization is the most sense the story has made for my character in a long time. Like there's a clear reason you're at the table with these sith lords and have leverage to make decisions.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

I said come in! posted:

Hmmm... :thunk: hopefully its like leveling now, where it's insanely fast. This would for sure convince me to come back.

Leveling will definitely be very fast.

DrunkenGarbageCan
Nov 4, 2009

Medullah posted:

Leveling will definitely be very fast.

My 5 Hammer runs in 15 minutes got me to 72. I could've added the +50% pieces and a +25% boost on top of that.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

DrunkenGarbageCan posted:

My 5 Hammer runs in 15 minutes got me to 72. I could've added the +50% pieces and a +25% boost on top of that.

No you couldn't, they are broken on PTS. :D

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless Margaret Thatcher
God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady
I suppose I'll just actually use those boosts now that I have a reason to on my main.

nonentity
Dec 19, 2005

If I were small & bird shaped, I could fly.

Medullah posted:

words...

#KeepNonentityEmployed

Aww

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless Margaret Thatcher
God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady
Stop feeling appreciated and work harder!

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

*whispers* daaaaaance platfoooooooooorm mouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunt

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Sombrerotron posted:

*whispers* daaaaaance platfoooooooooorm mouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunt

*sound of a purse opening*

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

Arquinsiel posted:

Stop feeling appreciated and work harder!

Stop feeling appreciated AND make a lightsaber that doesn't mount at the middle of a woman's hip and stick out at a 35 degree angle.

Also, put the damned hood toggle in the suggestion box for MUH SPACE BARBIE!

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Hood toggle has been in the suggestion box since December of 2011.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

XBenedict posted:

Stop feeling appreciated AND make a lightsaber that doesn't mount at the middle of a woman's hip and stick out at a 35 degree angle.

There's a doublesaber that holsters on the back. Merry christmas.

Or be cool and play a gun class.

DrunkenGarbageCan
Nov 4, 2009

Medullah posted:

Hood toggle has been in the suggestion box since December of 2011.

It almost feels like spite at this point since nearly every robe has a Twi'lik option.

They could also make good money modifying existing armors...there are several chestpieces I'd purchase if they lost their butt and/or crotch capes.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Proud member of the Pony-Brony Alliance for Obama as President
Yeah, I do not understand the devs’ fascination with buttcapes, they ruin almost everything.

Ossipago
Nov 14, 2012

Muldoon
When is a good time of day to be on the PTS for the group finder achievements? Queuing as tank for over an hour and nothing on either PVE or PVP.

DrunkenGarbageCan
Nov 4, 2009

Preechr posted:

Yeah, I do not understand the devs’ fascination with buttcapes, they ruin almost everything.

They'd be a lot more understandable if they were attached to belts or hell had their own slot.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Ossipago posted:

When is a good time of day to be on the PTS for the group finder achievements? Queuing as tank for over an hour and nothing on either PVE or PVP.

If you're around today ping me on Discord, I'm working at home so can hop on and queue with you. Veteran Hammer Station popped pretty quick.

Edit - Of course the servers are down this morning, so the afternoon will have to be it. :D

Medullah fucked around with this message at 13:08 on Sep 10, 2019

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

DrunkenGarbageCan posted:

They'd be a lot more understandable if they were attached to belts or hell had their own slot.

Please do not open the Pandora's Box of a buttcape slot.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Proud member of the Pony-Brony Alliance for Obama as President
If a buttcape slot is too much work, how about a toggle to enable/disable buttcapes? Sell it for 1000 CC.

Chomposaur
Feb 28, 2010

What is this "x dps" thing people are spamming everywhere? I gather they're looking for an invite but I dunno wtf "x" is supposed to mean

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Chomposaur posted:

What is this "x dps" thing people are spamming everywhere? I gather they're looking for an invite but I dunno wtf "x" is supposed to mean

The "x" is them asking for the invite, "dps" is role.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Chomposaur posted:

"x" is the iconography of two lightsabers clashing in earnest combat. It signifies a willingness to engage in the deadliest of battles, no matter the risk.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Preechr posted:

Hi! I'm that one person who likes buttcapes.

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

I always thought the flap looks pretty good on my female trooper.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

CoffeeQaddaffi posted:

The "x" is them asking for the invite, "dps" is role.

Usually people trying to get into world boss groups on Ossus so they can grind for 258 gear which will be obsolete next month

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

I can't decide if I want to reroll for the expansion.

Saul Kain
Dec 5, 2018

Lately it occurs to me,

what a long, strange trip it's been.

Yeah, I'm having a hard time deciding what to play as well. I just completed the Bounty Hunter story again on a powertech and really enjoyed it. I'm thinking of playing through the Agent story again as an Operative. I still need to finish KOFTE (fefe) and KOTET, but I get alt fever too bad.

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

Is the Nautolan race dropping at the same time as the expansion? Thinking of finally rolling a new Empire-side character through the post-KOTET content.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Yeah I definitely need to roll a nautolan. Or change a character to nautolan. Maybe powertech. Waiting to see if they throw powertech a bone with the upcoming changes.

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

Resting Lich Face posted:

Yeah I definitely need to roll a nautolan. Or change a character to nautolan. Maybe powertech. Waiting to see if they throw powertech a bone with the upcoming changes.

I’m hesitant about rolling a nautolan hunter or trooper. I would bet money that there will be clipping on the armor the way there is with the Twi’lek lekku. Obviously it’s not a serious issue, but it makes me crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

I suspect it'll be more like Togruta where helmets just don't work