Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jan
Feb 27, 2008

The disruptive powers of excessive national fecundity may have played a greater part in bursting the bonds of convention than either the power of ideas or the errors of autocracy.

Aleth posted:

I am disappointed by the lack of dancing Skadge.

Can't be page 1 without Take My Skadge Away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQQTwQzbGJk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jan
Feb 27, 2008

The disruptive powers of excessive national fecundity may have played a greater part in bursting the bonds of convention than either the power of ideas or the errors of autocracy.

Medullah posted:

I'm not speaking out my rear end on my subscriber bet, on a podcast Eric said that they had enough subscription revenue to keep the game going for years, and he told me at Celebration that the majority of players didn't even have a single level 70 character.

I guess I'm one of those, but that's only because KOTFE bores me to tears. :effort:

Jan
Feb 27, 2008

I couldn't imagine playing the Imperial Agent story as anything other than a neutral, rational actor. I think by the end of the storyline I ended up being only Light I, and that's likely because so many of the side quests with light/dark side options are the usual choice between "help old lady cross the street" and comic supervillain "kill puppies". In comparison, the Agent's own storyline was much more about shades of grey.

Jan
Feb 27, 2008

Medullah posted:

The funny thing is, you actually could in beta. They took it out when people realized they just killed their only healing companion.

Now that all companions can be any spec, they should reinstate this. :colbert:

Jan
Feb 27, 2008

Medullah posted:

Speeder speed is tied to level, you unlock faster speeds as you level, with two additional perks you can buy through legacy after you get the first 3.

Wasn't one of the speeders locked at max speed or something? I want to say the Refer-a-Friend speeder, if only because I recall being stuck using that ugly thing at lower levels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jan
Feb 27, 2008

Bilirubin posted:

Just opening the mail I get starting a character earns me a level in XP

That takes more time than grinding mobs, though. :downsrim: