Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

500excf type r posted:

I journeyed on a mountain bike recently.

Oh wait is that hair and flesh

Oh what the gently caress

lol same dude. so many shin and ankle scars from bike pedals and dirtbike pegs

the grip is worth it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

my motorcycle shin / ankle scars are from when I was a genius youth who decided to ride around on my track in flip flops or shoes lol

my favorite story of my childhood is that at the age of 12 I decided to ride my track as soon as I got home from NYC and going to the ICU for DKA brought on by some lovely food poisoning. I of course decided to just wear jeans and basketball shoes as that is what I wore home from PDX, but I did wear a helmet. I proceeded to crash my CRF230 and my footpeg caught my kneecap and upper thigh

got like 18 staples and a fake kneecap out of it. my parents got a lovely call from BCBS inquiring as to how I managed to rack up like $15000 in ICU bills in NYC and then another $10000 of ER bills in OR in the span of 3 days lol