Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fuzzy_logic
May 2, 2009

unfortunately hideous and irreverislbe

Never forget:

goonsphere at the height of our power. the yellow arrow is the ring :allears:

bonus - write a tragedy in six words

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

fuzzy_logic posted:

Never forget:

goonsphere at the height of our power. the yellow arrow is the ring :allears:

bonus - write a tragedy in six words

Seeing this makes me a little upset, but my productivity has gone up. The places we could have gone! The sights! The sounds!

:argh:

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

ThePopeOfFun posted:

Seeing this makes me a little upset, but my productivity has gone up. The places we could have gone! The sights! The sounds!

:argh:

are you still getting crunk at the micro level?

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

Empty Sandwich posted:

are you still getting crunk at the micro level?

ehhhhh. I'm dabbling, but probably just need to shut it down.

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

Yeah there was a lot of potential for mass game ruining had Alex not sided with the chuds.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

All Alex really did was ruin the game before we could, but way less fun.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil
lmao I got banned for setting this as my national flag

The reason given was "depicting a hanging"

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

:same:

Evil SpongeBob
Dec 1, 2005

Not the other one, couldn't stand the other one. Nope nope nope. Here, enjoy this bird.
I want to leave the game, but I feel like I'm abandoning a nest of small birds with bird weed. So I just log in, raid and give them all of my money.

Sassy Sasquatch
Feb 28, 2013

Evil SpongeBob posted:

I want to leave the game, but I feel like I'm abandoning a nest of small birds with bird weed. So I just log in, raid and give them all of my money.

Same :shobon:

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
Bord Worb the only reason I went into VM and didn't delete

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

The game doesn’t deserve bird weed

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Evil SpongeBob posted:

also same :3

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Evil SpongeBob posted:

I don’t mind doing the same, but how do you get gas/ammo/aluminum now?

Evil SpongeBob
Dec 1, 2005

Not the other one, couldn't stand the other one. Nope nope nope. Here, enjoy this bird.
I just sell some loot off for cash and use that plus loot cash to buy on market.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
I don't think I posted this one here

OMGMYSPLEEN
Jul 12, 2009

Rawwwwhiiiiide
College Slice
I've been having some weird nostalgia for CN lately (god knows why) and found this thread. I'm sad I missed it. I mean, it sounds terrible but I'm still sad.

withoutclass
Nov 6, 2007

Resist the siren call of rhinocerosness

College Slice
I got the itch to build something, maybe I'll make cyber war and politics.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Join the discord anyway, a good chunk of us have moved to Torn

Neodymium
Jun 23, 2012

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

Join the discord anyway, a good chunk of us have moved to Torn

We have Terraria, Minecraft, Stardew Valley and Rimworld servers running as well.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Also factorio! It is extremely fun and good.

And we're spending most of the day tomorrow starting a fuckoff huge multiplayer Stellaris game.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Oh poo poo, hell yeah terraria

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

I think I'm throwing up a farming sim and SS13 server soon as well.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

:frogsiren: IF YOU HAVE NOT DELETED YOUR NATION, CHANGE YOUR EMAIL TO A THROWAWAY AND DELETE IT IMMEDIATELY :frogsiren:

Alex has publically doxxed a member of NPO and posted it on the forums, there is absolutely no reason to stay in this pissfuck anymore

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.

Aesculus posted:

:frogsiren: IF YOU HAVE NOT DELETED YOUR NATION, CHANGE YOUR EMAIL TO A THROWAWAY AND DELETE IT IMMEDIATELY :frogsiren:

Alex has publically doxxed a member of NPO and posted it on the forums, there is absolutely no reason to stay in this pissfuck anymore

holy poo poo piss

what actually happened/where?

Recoome fucked around with this message at 09:29 on Feb 15, 2020

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

The "Resource Spawning Exploit" thread on the Pedos'n'Wehraboos forum.

However, the image in there which actually contains the doxx doesn't load for me, because he uses Snipboard which is a pile of poo poo.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Aesculus posted:

Got a link to the thread or did this happen in discord?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Welp, guess I'm done with that one today

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I'm afraid of other people's opinions when they differ from my own. Please do not hurt my feelings.
I never saw it and my email was always a throwaway. I, however, will not delete my nation and enjoy the seizure-inducing imagery :colbert:

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

RabbitWizard posted:

Got a link to the thread or did this happen in discord?

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/28140-2122020-resource-spawning-exploit/

Sassy Sasquatch
Feb 28, 2013

I read this whole dumpster fire and I want those 10 minutes of my life back.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Don't be sad that it's over, be happy that you only wasted 10 minutes on this dumb game.

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

The majority of the game was hanging out on discord, which you can still do!

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I'm afraid of other people's opinions when they differ from my own. Please do not hurt my feelings.
It's been good shark computer. Looking forward to the next one! Put up another SA ad and I'll find you. Never got banned for having a naked butt on my profile, but spouting religious scripture is a more bannable offense than nazi poetry.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
Thanks.

Sassy Sasquatch posted:

I read this whole dumpster fire and I want those 10 minutes of my life back.
Quite generous.

RC Bandit
Sep 7, 2012

Hanson: It's Time

Grimey Drawer
I manage to send goatman to half of the users for this dumb game until Alex banned me.

1/10 I have better things to do Alex, do you job!

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Romeo Charlie posted:

I manage to send goatman to half of the users for this dumb game until Alex banned me.

1/10 I have better things to do Alex, do you job!

I goatmanned their forums and they grabbed it quick as hell for so late at night. They also sent an email that said they reported me to the FBI for it lmao

BurningChrome
Jan 18, 2020

They said she cooked her own cancers for people who crossed her, rococo custom variations that took years to kill you. They said a lot of things about Chrome, none of them at all reassuring.

Honky Dong Country posted:

I goatmanned their forums and they grabbed it quick as hell for so late at night. They also sent an email that said they reported me to the FBI for it lmao

FBI guy: hello goatman my old friend

RC Bandit
Sep 7, 2012

Hanson: It's Time

Grimey Drawer

Honky Dong Country posted:

I goatman the forums a couple of days ago. I got a good 30 minutes of goatman posts before mods came in and banned me.

Didn't get an email saying that they reported me to the FBI tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I for one can't wait to stand before a federal judge and listen to my attorney explain a big ol stretched out butthole.