Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
honking trash

im imaging the dudes from trailer park boys running around howling like geese and it sounds like a good time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp

Goast posted:

honking trash

im imaging the dudes from trailer park boys running around howling like geese and it sounds like a good time

That is me and the squad I'm in charge of. Join today and go honk and gently caress up people with us!

Lightning Jim
Nov 18, 2006

Just a mad weather-ologist :science:
We managed to hit an alliance so bad they....SPAMed us with recruitment messages

Also, we got this extra special embargo because I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THIS

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Axe wanted to recruit me too, but I am too cunning!

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Lightning Jim posted:

We managed to hit an alliance so bad they....SPAMed us with recruitment messages

Also, we got this extra special embargo because I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THIS

I thought it was because one of us sent them a scam contract promising an economic stimulus?

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel
Jokes on them, our communism is luxury fully automated, so we get the advantages of the entire alliance's production without having to pay any market prices. :toot:

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

we found someone defending the electoral college in the politics channel. jerkdotwad bullied them until they went rogue. good times

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Ruzihm posted:

we found someone defending the electoral college in the politics channel. jerkdotwad bullied them until they went rogue. good times

The electoral college is a good idea and Deebo did nothing wrong.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

So is it more beneficial to focus on one material for your country instead of trying to be more rounded? The production rates seem kind of low.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Jimlit posted:

So is it more beneficial to focus on one material for your country instead of trying to be more rounded? The production rates seem kind of low.

That's why we have production teams. It's much more beneficial to focus. You should only be making food.

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

Deadmeat5150 posted:

That's why we have production teams. It's much more beneficial to focus. You should only be making food.

Literally never ever make food.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Now I'm totally confused

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Jimlit posted:

Now I'm totally confused

Once you're in the guild, find or ask for a squad and then only produce that resource. For instance I'm in the oil squad so I produce oil and nothing else. My oil gets dumped into the bank and each day the bank hands out fat stacks of ham from the food squad.

Once you're in a squad ask your leader for the latest war build and they'll give you a chunk of text you can slap into the game to build all your cities to specifications. That gives you more time to focus on your military and gearing up to raid nazis

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Danaru posted:

Once you're in the guild, find or ask for a squad and then only produce that resource. For instance I'm in the oil squad so I produce oil and nothing else. My oil gets dumped into the bank and each day the bank hands out fat stacks of ham from the food squad.

Once you're in a squad ask your leader for the latest war build and they'll give you a chunk of text you can slap into the game to build all your cities to specifications. That gives you more time to focus on your military and gearing up to raid nazis

Ah ok, put an app in discord and applied in game as The Hotboy Hegemony

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

Literally never ever make food.
How did you know my strategy for entertaining guests?

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Sardonik posted:

How did you know my strategy for entertaining guests?

Just have KFC for dinner a la The Last Vampire on Earth.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

While you were blockading my nation, I studied the bat.
While you were pillaging my cities for $0, I fielded my dreams.

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

Hajj Podge posted:

Just have KFC for dinner a la The Last Vampire on Earth.

I prefer Neil Breen's Tuna from Double Down.

Normie Chomsky
Apr 10, 2008

I have transitioned from a developing resource economy to a developed, post-industrial baseball economy

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Kind of wish it was soccer so we could make FIFA corruption jokes.

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

I wonder if we can bug the admin of the game to add a soccer meta game.

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

The real power behind countless overlords

Game dev seems pretty chill. He actually responded to the message the tutorial told me to send him.

jjack229
Feb 14, 2008
Articulate your needs. I'm here to listen.

LLSix posted:

Game dev seems pretty chill. He actually responded to the message the tutorial told me to send him.

Early was the embargo step, and the tutorial said to embargo him, since it's no big deal. Then at the message step, the tutorial explicitly said not to send it to him because he reads every message. That's cool though that he still read yours and responded nicely.

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Communist Bear will rise again!

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
I'm intrigued. What happens if I join?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Azza Bamboo posted:

Mostly pain. And the drinking of pubbie tears.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Azza Bamboo posted:

So far I'm just following guides and doing what I'm told but I get to use my numbers to ruin the numbers of Nazis on the internet and make them mad. It's a worthy investment of time.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Azza Bamboo posted:

you get put in a squad, given a list of buildings to put in your cities, and resources enough to get your cities to a respectable size.

then you get to ask skynet for targets to attack and then you blow up their pixels

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
I built my home on the Isle of Man which was pretty much exactly 250 sq miles

idk if that lets you find me.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

unfortunately, no :shobon:

it's easier for you to find the alliance than vice versa. here's the best way to join up:

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

I am now the God Emperor Hosef Byden of the Communist States of America. What next?

Well you join GOONS, of course! You need to apply ingame here: https://politicsandwar.com//alliance/id=5968 and join our discord here: https://discord.gg/u9m8aDG All that's required is a link to your Something Awful forum account and the ability to fill out a short form with information we need.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Our wonderful Minister of Poopaganda has been doing the lord's work.

Read it here.

Second edition!

Deadmeat5150 fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Oct 2, 2019

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Azza Bamboo posted:

In my first hour of play I discovered anime nazis, rome-weebs with unreadable fonts, and baseball embargos

e: of course a loving guy named Sephiroth has the third largest nation

Marxalot fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Oct 2, 2019

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Marxalot posted:

In my first hour of play I discovered anime nazis, rome-weebs with unreadable fonts, and baseball embargos

e: of course a loving guy named Sephiroth has the third largest nation

while playing this game you WILL be baseball embargoed by a country named after bird buttholes.

jumba
Sep 6, 2004

Hang in there!
Fun Shoe

Ruzihm posted:

while playing this game you WILL be baseball embargoed by a country named after bird buttholes.

I have both been embargoed and unembargoed by a country named after bird buttholes. That is called progress my friend.

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

We're literally about to stage a post update blitz against another alliance (the second one in two days), try to be on and get in the discord if possible.

War decs start at 8:15pm EST

:rms:

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
First Edition of the Goon Gazette

First and a Half Edition of the Goon Gazette

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Ruzihm posted:

"10/02 06:02 pm - Brexit Island was embargoed by Cloaca."

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

This is our current punching bag as of this evening. Please notice the sudden market crash of their power.

This is GOONS.

This is power.

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

GOONS hasn't been this good at browser games in years. Join today and punch a nazi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
But some illiterate on their forums said "You won't around for long with this type of overconfidence. Ignorance at its finest." and "stop with "GOONS Gazzette". You're like an invited guest at a party."