Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

Ritznit posted:

Top LGBTQ+ as well as goose alliance. It's perfect.

Is.... is that not what the G in LGBTQ stands for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

super sweet best pal posted:

You know how I said Typhon's been losing members? It looks like a lot of them are being punted down to Applicant status.

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=4214

Are we putting the boot in on all these new applicants? A few of them are down here at a level 2 city people can eat.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

College Slice

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

Truely these ancaps have some first rate counterintelligence. A whole 10bux worth!

That's more than I've spent on this dumb game.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

College Slice

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

Apparently the "HONK HONK HONK" in my usertitle is some sort of alt right dog whistle, of which one of the Not Mad pubbies reported privately to the Admin of the game in yet another attempt to get me banned.

Oh, no! I've been exclusively honking at people in my wardecs!

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

College Slice
Sure, I'm bored.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

College Slice

Snowmankilla posted:

Should I learn how to hack for this game? Honestly I am a teacher and father of two and can’t imagine I have the time for that? Maybe I can dox in some other way?

I would advice focusing on basic math. I'll pass you a knotty problem I've been chewing on.

Tanks cost sixty dollars and one steel to construct. If steel is being sold at 3349 dollars a unit, and I perform two airstrikes destroying 596 tanks and 304 tanks, they are set back 900(60+3349) dollars. Say after performing these two airstrikes, I deposit all my assets and go AFK for a month, during which my nation bank is refilled to 100,000 once a day by our lawyer, Leonard J Crabs. If they successfully steal all of that money, every day, without ever beiging me, would they be able to recoup their losses if the month I went AFK was February? How about April? May?

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

College Slice

Ineptitude posted:

What were the munitions cost for your airstrike?

Oh, don't worry about my expenses, I live in a communism. I don't worry about money and I can't do simple math.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

College Slice

Deadmeat5150 posted:

I mean we even have a ribbon after you eat your first nuke.

Oh, should I put that on my achievement showcase?

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

College Slice
I always do raids. Damaging infrastructure seems to help our enemies more than it hurts them, and raids do less infrastructure damage.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

College Slice

dragonshardz posted:

Alex's API and code in general refers to alliance banks by ticker. Not by alliance ID.

Wait, what, why, what, why

Seriously it seems like that would be much harder to code.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

College Slice

Empty Sandwich posted:

I never joined the pnw discord, and now I'm tempted slowly bc of my technically goatse avatar

It's dumb, don't. So about half an hour ago Alex posted this.

So he's still saying people are posting his personal information, most importantly his address. Scandalous!

It goes on for a while. Apparently people are reviewbombing the Politics & War company?

Classy.

There are other links too, but let's just look at that first one. Give it a clickaroonie, let's see what kind of web presence Yellowstone Digital Media has.

That motherfucker is doxing himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

College Slice

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Notice he is also soliciting reviews, which is against Google T&C.

91% of his reviews were people angry over the past three days. That's ten outta eleven. Now he's up to 64 reviews? That's not bad.

It does mean that four days ago, he only had a single review, from someone happy with the job he did on the On The Rox Fabrication website. I wonder how good it looks.

Oh.

Well, gotta respect the hustle.