Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

quote:

Hey RW, can you please post in the thread please?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
Finally I don't have to drunk/420-post here any more, the forum there is so much fun because i don't care.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
I really feel like I'm helping because I think I have more goodder numbers than bads

And like 15 minutes of half-assed effort a day ingame was enough.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
Wohooo, we are #1!!!

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
lmao. Someone is wondering what could possibly be the reason for getting banned. I can't figure it out either, can you?

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Aesculus posted:

:frogsiren: IF YOU HAVE NOT DELETED YOUR NATION, CHANGE YOUR EMAIL TO A THROWAWAY AND DELETE IT IMMEDIATELY :frogsiren:

Alex has publically doxxed a member of NPO and posted it on the forums, there is absolutely no reason to stay in this pissfuck anymore

Got a link to the thread or did this happen in discord?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
Thanks.

Sassy Sasquatch posted:

I read this whole dumpster fire and I want those 10 minutes of my life back.
Quite generous.