Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Have you made anyone eat dog food yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Looking forward to nuking people in raids at some point soon.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

We're already loving with the market prices of resources and making pubbies mad about it. :getin:

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

In two days I've looted $10m from idiot pubbies and spent half of it on a pointless baseball team.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Got our raid bot up and running that helps us weed out broke pubbies. Saves us from wasting time beating up on deadbeats.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Ruzihm posted:

this is actually super important because attacking the wrong nation will literally earn you 0 loot no matter how thoroughly you beat them.

The upshot is that they MIGHT have a stockpile of resources that you can loot and flip on the market for a hefty sum of cash. I hit one guy who was pretty broke cash wise, but he wound up giving me a few thousand coal and I made $7M selling it on the market.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Raiding is enjoyable.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

All the tedious nonsense is being automated so you don't have to do anything except click buttons to destroy pubbies. We're rapidly growing and it won't be long before we're in the top 20 alliances.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

I now have a burning desire to name my air force's leader D. B. Cooper.

My Air Force commander's name is Slade Craven.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Sardonik posted:

How did you know my strategy for entertaining guests?

Just have KFC for dinner a la The Last Vampire on Earth.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Dirt5o8 posted:

So, I haven't used discord much. I tried to apply in the registration channel and an app loaded but nothing happened.

We got it figured out and will process you shortly.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Content Warning: Idiot brings up Pedophilia, gets banned from the game forums

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/25986-we-should-disband-the-us-government/

It's not a total ban, but it's a loving start I guess.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Mystic Mongol posted:

Are we putting the boot in on all these new applicants? A few of them are down here at a level 2 city people can eat.

Absolutely, all applicants of alliances we're at war with are open season. They should be loaded into Skynet as well.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Remora posted:

The pubbies are learning.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

The same dorks that harassed a black woman for months and months until she quit the game don't like being humiliated:

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Low-tier raiding is very profitable because the nations that sit in that range have been inactive for weeks, even months. They're piggie banks we've been cashing in on for the last 3 months. 2-5 cities are about where all the profitable raid targets are though I assume there might be some hidden gems down at 1 city.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

Can someone dump the convos from the initial arguments with TLE when their first guy raided us? I want to see the pride before the fall

I did a discord dump of the final talks I had with TLE before we blitz'd them, but I don't know if Kris or Jazz want to share theirs.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

A discord...text "show"? What?

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

Malicious Onion made this, and honestly, it's perfect.

:perfect:

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Lux Animus posted:

Yeah this is just a reminder that Epi of Camelot said that GOONS have been harassing Camelot's LGBT members for over a year and a half (GOONS hasn't even been around for half a year yet, and they don't do targeted LGBT harassment poo poo anyway) by referring to Camelot as "Cumalot" which they deemed sexist since "women can't cum."

You hate to see it. Pubbies believe the dumbest stuff.

I still can't fathom people telling on themselves like this. Reminds me of this guy;

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

super sweet best pal posted:

Don't worry, we should be getting more soon.

So many more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Zetsubou-san posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS HOW TO PROGRAM IN PHP AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MISTAKES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, ALEX. I DO EVERY MISTAKE AND I DO EVERY MISTAKE HARD. MAKING WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I STORE NUMBERS AS STRINGS OR EVEN WHEN I CODE BAD TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ADMIN THE STATES MOST INEPT FORUM. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN THE LASER TAG ZONE AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN LASER TAG ZONE CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE FUNCTIONS AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

:five: