Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Hillary’s America reporting for duty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

I’m not mad, your mad.

Edit: Sorry order is backwards.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

We may become best friends.

And yes those first two messages are separate. Now I feel kind of sad for him.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Should I learn how to hack for this game? Honestly I am a teacher and father of two and can’t imagine I have the time for that? Maybe I can dox in some other way?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

The Best Game

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Literally Esoteric posted:

What do I do if my attacker is wearing me down to hide my money? Spend it all on baseball?

If you are not blockaded then put it in the alliance bank. Don’t keep more then 100000 on you.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

OxySnake posted:

Welp making that my nation background

I suck at any bbcode poo poo. What do I need to put in to make it play? Url and IMG are not working?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

dragonshardz posted:

You'll need to convert it to a GIF that is some weird loving aspect ratio and under some arbitrary filesize, then upload it on "VIP Features" sub.page of the edit nation page.

The UI for this "game" is rear end.

Ha. That would take longer then I play the “game” every day.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

This is real good.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

We’re currently looking for less terrible browser games to ruin (hopefully without having to involve reporting the admins for defrauding google).

We’ve got one pretty strong candidate, come on into the discord if you want to try. We’re not going to let one spoiled 20 year old from Montana ruin this community we built

Honestly the discord is moving to fast/drunk. What are we playing.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Evil SpongeBob posted:

I want to leave the game, but I feel like I'm abandoning a nest of small birds with bird weed. So I just log in, raid and give them all of my money.

I don’t mind doing the same, but how do you get gas/ammo/aluminum now?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

dragonshardz posted:

Torn sort of just generally works well.

Is there a goon army we are in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Romeo Charlie posted:

We have a main faction, which is currently full, but the overflow faction still has space.

https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=profile&ID=44771#/

Jumped in. Thanks!