Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Madtrixr
Nov 27, 2010

Im here to beat up a bunch of nerds and steal their lunch money to blow on my baseball team

edit: also someone let me into the discord so i can shitpost with y'all

Madtrixr fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Sep 30, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madtrixr
Nov 27, 2010

Please come play so we can form our own Baseball Cabal and coordinate home and away games and make a bajillion dollars without having to tip pubbies

Madtrixr
Nov 27, 2010

Solumin posted:

Hosting home games will make 30x more money per game than merely winning an away game will, once you're decently upgraded.

Baseball isn't so much a sport as it is an international money laundering scheme.

yeah don't worry about wins and losses, just get your team and stadium to max quality and host home games and rake in the dough (and play aways to help other goons make their money)

Madtrixr
Nov 27, 2010

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

Madtrixr decided he would complete this pubbie's term just because this is good propaganda against Arrgh.

Hi hello.

Here is my essay which is wordy and probably self-indulgent but at least has SOME thought and effort put into it https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uXYFoonXMUHevgCpbUAktB_fm2THdb_k9wvviIs_uJw/edit

Rather than being something that even my lazy 7th grader self wouldnt have made if I quarter assed a paper

Madtrixr
Nov 27, 2010

Libluini posted:

I don't get this pubby obsession with tanks. Someone had 3k+ in his nation and three airstrikes later, it's ca. 250 left. All that steel wasted, reduced to burning wreckage littering the landscape

I did some thinking and my guess is it has to do with pubbies and how they're used to having to fend for themselves, and tanks help with ground wars so then you can gain an advantage in air combat, but falls apart when you can actually be guaranteed backup like GOONS do, and suddenly you get like 3 nations with 500+ planes going after your tanks. As to where this mindset came from, I imagine its just how its been for the past 4-5 years that everyone just kind of went with this without really running the cost-benefit on it.

This is all junior level bullshit but it at least makes some sense when viewed from this lens