Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I'm afraid of other people's opinions when they differ from my own. Please do not hurt my feelings.
I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post here before applying. Sorry for my computer illiteracy.
Edit: Oh my god there's actual baseball. This game is my favorite game ever.

BombermanX fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Oct 29, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I'm afraid of other people's opinions when they differ from my own. Please do not hurt my feelings.

Mux posted:

Baseball is one of the best parts about this game. :c00lbutt:

I just got my rear end kicked by someone 85x better than me. 45 runs to 0. Someday we will win.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I log into the page, mosey around and see "radiation"

Everything in this page is hilarious and terrifying

Nuclear Weapons Detonated in Last 24 Hours

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Is it frowned upon to join other alliances to just exploit them for their riches and leave? Maybe possibly blame a separate alliance to defer blame?

Edit: Looks like people can see what I do on my page. It was much easier in Star Trek Online.

BombermanX fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Oct 30, 2019

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

So this game is just baseball and nationstates. Do I get to pass stupid issues like turning my deceased into burgers?

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Sounds great. I can't believe people role play in these games. I don't want to believe it.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Marxalot posted:

Gonna just kramer into public discords screaming that I'll pay 10 mil if someone attacks someone for me

Pacific order loves to ask questions, you should make demands ask them some questions.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

probs should update the OP with this amazing info

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I never saw it and my email was always a throwaway. I, however, will not delete my nation and enjoy the seizure-inducing imagery :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

It's been good shark computer. Looking forward to the next one! Put up another SA ad and I'll find you. Never got banned for having a naked butt on my profile, but spouting religious scripture is a more bannable offense than nazi poetry.