Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orv
May 4, 2011
It really is astonishing the depths of hosed up shitheads goons continually find to break in browser games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orv
May 4, 2011
I don't think collapsing like a souffle in a cupboard is really a plan per se but what do I know.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

basic math, what will GOONS accomplish next?

Woah hey don't put long division in my mouth.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Extremely disappointed if this isn't the end game plan.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Everything I see from Methrage makes them seem like a fine and normal person.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Oh no, have goons been the fascists all along?

Orv
May 4, 2011

HelloSailorSign posted:

No no, facist, not fascist.

:hmmyes:

Orv
May 4, 2011
So what happens when people start dropping dead from this game? Cause the amount of irony from the nazi, confed, et al players calling goons the axis of evil has to be like, chemically toxic, right? They can't be that dense. They are absolutely that dense.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Ineptitude posted:

Unable to delete your info because you are banned? Wouldn't that go against some sort of privacy law?

Extremely so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orv
May 4, 2011

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

I discovered that it was a cover yesterday and am still dealing with this during these confusing times, thank you for your understanding

You might say I’m already torn

:hmmno: