Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

:getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
honking trash

im imaging the dudes from trailer park boys running around howling like geese and it sounds like a good time

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

Also, this is the enemy:

the idea of ever actually having children or what that means is so foreign to these freaks that its just some spreadsheet game where the math doesn't even add up in the end proving just how loving deranged and stupid they truly are

Goast fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Oct 24, 2019

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
a j4g for a browser nation sim

we can only hope :allears:

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

Forums have rules???

tbh I haven't read any of the pnw forum rules and just post dongs without reading context if a link gets posted in discord/here

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
hey wheres my cut of the j4g money what kind of poo poo are you guys pulling here :argh:

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
oh no I got nuked all my infrastructure is gone I have to click the baseball button while I watch netflix for 2 hours

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
I love using the words 'human being' and 'retard' every day but put the word slur in scare quotes

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Ineptitude posted:

What were the munitions cost for your airstrike?

dont forget gas :eng101:

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
they were all bots and cloudflare hosed them

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

TVsVeryOwn posted:

This is easy to find out if you do the bare basic due diligence (googling "anime shark girl).

but that would mean looking at more anime

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
no one tell them about our super secret plan to drive every pubbie out of the game

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

w00tles posted:

Yes, this is for real.

*stuff*

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

Malicious Onion made this, and honestly, it's perfect.

10/10

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
what the gently caress is grave digging

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
help ive been brainwashed to click buttons and make numbers go down jazz wont let me leave im scared

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
I've had pretty good luck just posting dongs and screenshots of losing antigoon posters

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
i fixed it

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
never read discord just roll with whatever weird poo poo you see on the alliance page

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Vic posted:

Should I create a pnw account? Please discord me.

no its not worth it at this point tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
alex where are my receipts for my "donations" ill sue you