Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Dammit I gave up CyberNations like a decade ago, I thought I was free... At least this looks like a much better game!

In as Teaspoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Solumin posted:

Being gay and bashing the fash? Sounds like my kind of deal.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Looks like the boys at work finally got smart and now I can't use discord. Suck :negative:

Tell them to eat your entire rear end, then sue them for workplace discrimination for not allowing you to participate in gay baseball.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

razorrozar posted:

you can upload a custom flag in the Nation>Edit menu. here's mine

...you mind if I borrow this?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

Why are they all choosing pet food options? :ohdear:

Everything about this is loving incredible. Thank you.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Hajj Podge posted:

The same dorks that harassed a black woman for months and months until she quit the game

The gently caress? What happened and what kind of shitter admins don't ban people for this?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

killer_robot posted:

So I'm supposed to do this:

Blutarch Mann
Hello, comrade. You look Suspicious! We have revoked your permissions from the PNW discord for GOONS until you can post on the PNW thread in MMO HMO to verify your ownership of the account. We have had various goons impersonated recently, so we have to go through this measure. Please post here within the next 24 hours to verify you own the SA account you registered with. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3897634

Peace. FGFL

You should probably post your discord name or nation too, since I imagine several people are getting similar instructions.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Or clowns. gently caress them, they can take the best part of SS13 away from me over my dead body.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Here's the thread, it's great.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3904319

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Well we did have admin access to his entire discord and put the link to logs of it in a channel that hundreds of people had access to, so it's not out of question that he had personal information in there somewhere and some enterprising goon dug em up.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Always goon

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

:perfect:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Danaru posted:

Is Troon supposed to be a slur? :confused: I've only ever seen it used by trans goons and I'm pretty sure the previous trans thread was literally called "Troons chat"

It's been used as a slur by SASS / Kiwifarms assholes for years.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

super sweet best pal posted:

So basically dedicated goon haters turning a goon nickname into a slur?

Yeah they've pretty much fully replaced "tranny" with "troon" and it's super lovely

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

The funniest part of that is he afterwards went on to enthusiastically recommend Nord VPN... Which is run by a goon.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

200 is around the highest you can get to before you start potentially being in range of enemy nations that could want to attack you, but that's not really happening at this point so going higher shouldn't be that big of an issue.

The other big thing is that's where you get to raid all the inactives for delicious money.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Would be hilarious if Minesome or some other dumb kid downloaded a scriptkiddie ddos program to hit the game and try to blame goons for it, only to get busted by the feds.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

ThePopeOfFun posted:

I get that as goons were very ironic and anime is beneath us.

But that's kind of cute.
:3:

:emptyquote:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

People have warned you to not post in no-discussion forums like fifty times, that's on you.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Danaru posted:

Here's a little lesson in trickery

This is going down in history.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

chairface posted:

now look at this nuke, that I just found
when I say go, be ready to throw

Captain Splendid posted:

Sard: "At them not me!"

:kimchi:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Just ignore the community category, it's real bad.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

w00tles posted:

Yes, this is for real.

Don't forget the best part, he actually endorsed and recommended everyone get NordVPN in the reader chat immediately after finishing this nonsense.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

Malicious Onion made this, and honestly, it's perfect.

:vince:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Didn't Camelot also pick up Nokia's reroll? What a bunch of shitters.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Aesculus posted:

Second most.

The first most he got attacked by goons nine years ago and that was the start of his vendetta.

Yes, nine years of frothing rage over browser based nation simulation games.

PnW is vastly inferior to Cybernations in terms of actual game design.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I mean both games suck, but PnW is so wildly imbalanced that we've been able to break the entire metagame over our knee in like 3 months because of all the broken exploitable poo poo there is. I definitely give it credit for the customization and lots of good qol features but with how the war system and economy work... yikes.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Bash That Fash! :hist101:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

SmudgeSin posted:

Bought SA membership just to join! baseball is addicting so far...will be comatose by the morning.

:piss:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

lol

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

This is far from over, we still have a lot of fash to kill.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

He's now also pretending we doxxed him, and completely purged like a third of the alliance members from the game and forums.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

Alex also doesn’t know how to look up things that should have been logged easily, I don’t think he knows more than real basic stuff.

He's a dumb college student who taught himself to code out of spite when he got banned from cybernations as a kid just so he could make his own game, of course he doesn't know poo poo.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

And now the discord server has turned into a hub for all of us to play fun multiplayer games with each other until the next nation sim rolls around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Also factorio! It is extremely fun and good.

And we're spending most of the day tomorrow starting a fuckoff huge multiplayer Stellaris game.