Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Its been said, but "Press button to make money" is not a good thing to have in your game.

Though, 20 minutes of fumbling with the UI and I think everything here is not a good thing to have in your game.

Glory to fully automated gay space communism!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Sup merry pranksters. Off topic, but I'm not about to post in GBS. Some call girl put my number in her ad and I'm getting texts from a bunch of thirsty idiots. Before I go to change my number, do any of y'all have a link to goatse that won't show a preview image in a texting app?

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

Honky Dong Country posted:

Why does a prost...wait...why here? The gently caress?

E: Just suck their dicks, make some cash.

I figured it was here or the Eve thread, and I don't want to touch the Eve thread.

GBS could probably do it but my unbroken streak of not posting in GBS must be maintained.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

You're telling me.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

What would you do if you had a bunch of would-be John's texting you, besides change your number?

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

Get a real job. jk

I realize this is a weird place to ask, and while not related to the takedown of Nazis, I figured somewhere drawing people actively involved in internet conflict would be a likely place to find funny things to send to people.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

Sorry DNFJ, I'll look elsewhere.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

Yeah, funny as it would be, I'm not trying to open up my phone to the fantastic ideas of greater goondom. I'm changing my number tomorrow.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

Every day, dozens of privileged white boy mormon CS graduates who administer lovely browser games struggle to learn basic reading comprehension. For the prices of a few forum strikes a day you can help teach them to read their own writing.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/27892-forums-name-leader-name-mismatch/

I refuse to believe this was made by someone with a degree. In anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

Did you post goatse at them in response?