Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Is afgoonistan taken yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

The EVE mobile game is kinda fresh and they've changed things on making it mobile which I'm sure are ripe for exploitation.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

ItBreathes posted:

What would you do if you had a bunch of would-be John's texting you, besides change your number?

Tell them your number is a trap to lure the horny and send them Bible quotes about being sinners and telling them to repent.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Link the thread though, I'm invested now.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Coward.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

That's pretty good.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

:goofy:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

The Gang has Quite A Few Allies

They're just out of the screenshot, laughing along with them.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I've never been so invested in the drama of a game I've never played. Thanks for keeping the story alive in this thread. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Honky Dong Country posted:

I for one can't wait to stand before a federal judge and listen to my attorney explain a big ol stretched out butthole.

They're a federal judge. They don't get that job without a very detailed understanding of what it means to be a prolapsed anus.

E: the worst snipe.