Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sassy Sasquatch
Feb 28, 2013

Don't give too many details here, I think this guy is a spy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sassy Sasquatch
Feb 28, 2013

Minty posted:

please do not embargo jasper, it makes him very angry

Done. Anyone else we should embargo beyond the pinned list on Discord?

Sassy Sasquatch
Feb 28, 2013

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

GOONS gov has been hard at work, we're centralizing automation, the alliance overview, and etc.
We're all working on getting all the guides and relevant information onto an easy to read wiki so that some of the confusion around old guides being pinned in the discord channels goes away.

I have been working on pretty websites to watch everything you do. :stare:

For a moment there I thought that third meter said « gay » and was super stoked.

Now I’m just disappointed.

Sassy Sasquatch
Feb 28, 2013

neogeo0823 posted:

Good thing it doesn't, because that's super-low level of gay for this alliance.

Fair point, I shall hereby amend the name of my glorious leader to She Gayvara to reflect proper levels of gay.

Sassy Sasquatch
Feb 28, 2013

razorrozar posted:

punching nazis is the reasonable debate

:hai:

Sassy Sasquatch
Feb 28, 2013

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

re: nerd poo poo

Alliance income over time vs assets, as well as daily gains/losses.

I'm just going to leave this in kiosk mode at my desk at work so people think I'm doing something important.

We were promised gay metrics. :mad:

Anyway, witness some advanced pubbie tactics at play:

I'm intimidated now.

Sassy Sasquatch
Feb 28, 2013

:swoon:

(Also I’m pretty sure that pubbie did spend 12 MAP but who knows...)

Sassy Sasquatch
Feb 28, 2013

The tiniest emotional rollercoaster:

(yes i'm back :getin:)

Sassy Sasquatch
Feb 28, 2013

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

I of course am "ancap dogs" the libertarian alliance that auth'ed me without verifying my identity.

Define “alliance”.

Sassy Sasquatch
Feb 28, 2013

Zetsubou-san posted:

hello new friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAJv5VHr5yQ

Sassy Sasquatch
Feb 28, 2013

tater_salad posted:

I love that pubbies are taking all this time to look at this poo poo.
I think i've looked at no one's nation page.. including my own.

How do you deal with wars then ? You have a dartboard setup or let your cat loose on your laptop ?

Sassy Sasquatch
Feb 28, 2013

Rude!

Sassy Sasquatch
Feb 28, 2013

Guys please pay attention to your formatting and don’t post opsec stuff here! Especially after [YOU MUST HAVE A PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP TO VIEW THIS CONTENT]

Sassy Sasquatch
Feb 28, 2013

Vic posted:

Vic here on behalf of all the goons vicariously enjoying this thread: "What happened?"

Jazz snatched hilarity out of the jaws of :Alex:.
This is still ongoing but if you're familiar with GOONS history in Delve you might have an idea of what happened here. :allears:

Sassy Sasquatch
Feb 28, 2013

I blockaded the guy immediately but apparently that doesn't matter for alliance bank transfers because reasons. :iiam:
He wasn't persuaded by my hard hitting negotiation tactics either:

(read from bottom to top)

Sassy Sasquatch
Feb 28, 2013

Government Handjob posted:

It was a good run but finally closing that tab in my browser felt kind of good, maybe the real politics and wars were the friends we made along the way?

We have a good community and I'm happy to play other games with y'all. :allears:

(on that front we're still happily accepting goons who like archaic browser games and want to die 2nite)

Sassy Sasquatch
Feb 28, 2013

tater_salad posted:

How much activity is this game. Can I be a limited action cog in the wheel?

This vv

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Ive been stuck in the desert with only a cat for two days. You can be very limited.

Joining our town will probably be a pain (it's random) but once you're with us you can stay in town and get your water/help scout zombies/build stuff/steal your neighbor's radio in less that 5 minutes tops.

There's more things to do if you want to participate more actively down the line.

Sassy Sasquatch
Feb 28, 2013

Evil SpongeBob posted:

I want to leave the game, but I feel like I'm abandoning a nest of small birds with bird weed. So I just log in, raid and give them all of my money.

Same :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sassy Sasquatch
Feb 28, 2013

I read this whole dumpster fire and I want those 10 minutes of my life back.