Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.
what the gently caress am I seeing here

e: like more specifically the schoolkid eating fish flakes

Recoome fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Oct 26, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

razorrozar posted:

hey there unironic chud! what are you doing here in our thread for the bashing of chuds? could it be that you want to get bashed????

I clicked a banner and ended up here, but then suddenly there's a kid eating fish flakes on youtube? I'm interested in the series of events which lead to what appears to be a kid eating fish flakes, and then this video being posted to youtube. Please don't confuse this for a lack of antifascist zeal.

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Aesculus posted:

GOONS attacked someone's nation in a browser based nation simulation game on the internet. In order to get peace he had to film himself eating fish food.

This contrats to previous pet food eating incidents, wherein a goon ate dog food entirely of his own volition and a pubbie either ate cat food entirely of his own volition or made his younger brother eat cat food entirely of his own volition.

e: really you should recruit this guy he actually did it on time and followed the instructions

not the worst thing to happen probably

i do like the fash-bashing angle here, the effort to reward ratio looks pretty neat

e:

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

he attacked goons, he was given options with the comedy option of "eat fish flakes".

He chose to eat fish flakes over a browser game.

hahahaha

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

I just made a country called "Fugue State" (because I wasn't sure how to roll with a Ginyu gimmick) and holy poo poo the UI sucks

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Had a good run but decided that I'd had enough fun for now, will wait to ruin the next browser-based game =.

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

I guess it’s fun watching the pubs agonize over how their great victory is tainted due to Alex and a while chuck of the community leaving as a result.

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Just checked the official forums again, god it’s a pubbie filled shitfest and I’m glad to be rid of interacting with them

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Finally, Adolf H. Felhaber of the nation “The Fourth Deutches Reich” can watch their numbers go up without the fear of persecution for being a Nazi.

At last, Nokia will be able to share NSFW discord channels with minors without screwing up a real business deal that really exists.

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Alex also can’t help but to flip flop on decisions. He’ll make a ruling and then will back-pedal after some intense whining

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Aesculus posted:

:frogsiren: IF YOU HAVE NOT DELETED YOUR NATION, CHANGE YOUR EMAIL TO A THROWAWAY AND DELETE IT IMMEDIATELY :frogsiren:

Alex has publically doxxed a member of NPO and posted it on the forums, there is absolutely no reason to stay in this pissfuck anymore

holy poo poo piss

what actually happened/where?

Recoome fucked around with this message at 09:29 on Feb 15, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/28188-administration-meta-interference/

lol