Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iamgoofball
Jul 1, 2015

does anyone know how to de-auth with the goon discord network bot and auth it on a new account? need to switch the discord account linked to my account because those nazis we got banned for being literal pedophiles weren't terribly happy with me outing their guy

also heads up dont post anything about bashing fash in our public channels, you can totally get a discord-service perma easy for "violent threats"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iamgoofball
Jul 1, 2015

killer_robot posted:

So I'm supposed to do this:

Blutarch Mann
Hello, comrade. You look Suspicious! We have revoked your permissions from the PNW discord for GOONS until you can post on the PNW thread in MMO HMO to verify your ownership of the account. We have had various goons impersonated recently, so we have to go through this measure. Please post here within the next 24 hours to verify you own the SA account you registered with. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3897634

Peace. FGFL

Amberyl#8110

Thanks guys, we'll have you reflagged on discord ASAP. Sorry about the trouble, we had some idiot use a forum account that hadn't posted since may to vet themselves as a goon. They didn't get much but we did get some easy cash out of it and scared a micro. Now we're vetting heavily.

Iamgoofball
Jul 1, 2015

BattleSausage posted:

Hi I J4G in advance, I want some of that sweet bugatti moneys.

Can I be unbanned from dischord? I'm on pain killers and I think I mad the bot angry.

ya just rejoin the discord and mash !apply then read what the bot DMs you

Iamgoofball
Jul 1, 2015

no

Iamgoofball
Jul 1, 2015

Government Handjob posted:

It was a good run but finally closing that tab in my browser felt kind of good, maybe the real politics and wars were the friends we made along the way?

And the six J4Gs. Never forget the 6 J4Gs.