Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Production: Complete

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

Oh how did this not get posted:

We pissed off a group of pubbies so badly that their entire alliance is using this flag to mock ours.

:five: this type of game is extremely not what I like to play, but watching pubbies meltdown from afar has been a ride. Keep doing what y'all are doing.

Marxalot posted:

Are trying to call us snowflake jews with that flag or what?

I like the inlaid Pepes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

HelloSailorSign posted:

Wasn’t that our frog too before they took it and used it as their symbol of hate or am I thinking of a different frog?

You're thinking of :frog:. Pepe was a character in Boy's Club (by Matt Furie) that was relatively popular before fascists "claimed" him.

e.

razorrozar posted:

pepe is from a guy on the internet who actually killed off the character and revoked all usage rights because fashholes wouldn't stop using his character as a symbol

so there's that

He's also sued Alex Jones for using Pepe in fascist propaganda.

bare bottom pancakes fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Oct 26, 2019

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

super sweet best pal posted:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=115525

I'm going to miss crushing these guys when the war ends.

That's the worst rendition of 12 Days of Christmas I've ever seen

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Marxalot posted:

The residents of this game are, as always, having an extremely normal one.

guys why do you keep calling us "a bunch of weird dicked internet neonazis" we're actually alternative ethnonationalist identitarians

I will find some way to use "born to poo forced to wipe" IRL

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Gotta up your game and post tubgirl