Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Just made an account. I need a browser game that allows maximum tears for almost no effort with my work schedule. Fear the Communist Theocracy of Zaurg but a Prussian and cannot wait to taze other people's balls as my glorious Bookchinist Soviet Theocratic Militarist Shitcoin Republic.

Butter Activities fucked around with this message at 12:44 on Nov 1, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

What should I do while I wait for my !apply to process? What page can I change to Pirate war policy?

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

This is great it’s like I imagine Eve was in the beginning where all the other alliances have pretty unsophisticated support and leadership, and it’s full of rp’er types.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Lmao

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

:69snypa:

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

https://imgur.com/a/4a8G21N

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

As far as raids for your own cash go you’ll get a guide on how to quickly find and asses targets it only takes a few minutes to do once or twice a week

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

This is great less than a week in and I've gotten started stomping Arrgh! players now for boatloads of cash.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

The effort to tear ratio on this game is insane.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Corncobbing one (two??) ancaps is it's own reward

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

I honestly am starting to think he’s a troll because it’s so on the nose.

But also ancaps are really loving stupid so :thunk:

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Crell posted:

So who do I have to blow to get authed? I'm getting lonely in the discord registration channel :(

Check your pms

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Oh sorry nv that was my sticking point

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Yeah I got two bonuses. You can just log in from your phone safari works better than the app (lol) if that’s an option

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Oh my god ahahahha I haven’t seen that yet.

I can’t wait to coup him out of his own alliance

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

A strong hand is required.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Ancap dogs got a new member out of beige!!! :black101::commissar:

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

KRAB DRAMA IN POLITICS AND WAR

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Countdown till we flip Blue to ACAB

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

I of course am "ancap dogs" the libertarian alliance that auth'ed me without verifying my identity.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

PULL ME OUT I'VE BEEN COMPROMISED BOYS

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Truely these ancaps have some first rate counterintelligence. A whole 10bux worth!

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Some nerd is now spamming reports on the forums for the crime us not playing baseball with him. :pedophiles:

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Bye dad

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/26882-embargo-spam/&tab=comments#comment-431651

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Khorne posted:

I'm very confused and suspect Alex will do nothing. I've had multiple people who aren't goons or zephyr embargo me twice in a row because they screwed up putting a message the first time.

I’m not worried lol. Just hope you all enjoy the beisbol tears.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

8 reports on the forums from Zephyr!

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Gay Zaurg cannot be stopped

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Dongs

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

The intelligence capabilities of the pubbies are truly first rate

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Tulip posted:

yeah I'm slowly getting pushed towards starting in this game and the possibility of having my nation description be like the communist manifesto but owo to get these chumps to read it trying to report me is really funny

My nation description is gay goon space communist manifesto

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Next j4g thread in FYAD please

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Eve 2.0 and now it’s literally a spreadsheet game

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

The app was significantly worse than just using safari.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

What discord is that on?

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

22 Eargesplitten posted:

What's the significance of 200NS? I'm up around 185 or so right now with capacity for another 30 planes and 3 boats and (I think) 3k soldiers. Is it a specific newbie protection cap or is going up to 205 or so still fine?

I also have room to build resource/manufacturing improvements when I get assigned to a squad.

In my understanding it’s a guideline so that you’re in range of juicy inactives and out of range of 99% of dangerous players. Except that one nuclear armed two city but I think you guys still dumpstered him lol.

You makes sooooo much more raiding as a two city than as a ten my god. It doesn’t matter much with baseball money but you could probably get up to a hundred mil in a couple weeks as a solo player doing the two city game so some of the smarter pubbies have realized that.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Is making food unprofitable because everyone is doing it just because it seems like a reasonable thing to do? Or is there another reason?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Makes sense