Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
The eternal goon?
That's not a dog whistle that's a video of Hitler yelling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice

super sweet best pal posted:

Also, I managed to destroy one of their nukes with a spy today. Always use your daily espionage attempt and always attack nukes if you're not gathering intel. A single spy has a nonzero chance of smashing an enemy nuke.

^^ this was pro-advice

quote:

You successfully detonated an explosive in the nuclear research facility in Communist Pirate Republic. Your spies destroyed 1 nuclear weapon. Your agents were caught and identified by Communist Pirate Republic's counter-intelligence forces. The operation cost you $18,186.53 and 1 of your spies were captured and executed. Save this information somewhere safe; after you leave this page you will not be able to see this intelligence report again without executing another operation.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
I just want it on record that I resent the idea that I know basic math.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
It took me over 24 hours but Skynet finally assigned me a single target.

Curse our ruthless efficiency, I've missed out on so much fun.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
Posting on SA for a decade and a half has given me unrealistic expectations regarding online communities and their moderation.

The official forums and Discord server are so, so bad.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
dongs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
It was a good run but finally closing that tab in my browser felt kind of good, maybe the real politics and wars were the friends we made along the way?