Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Minty
May 3, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

all hail our glorious skynet /
automater of crappy browser games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minty
May 3, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
... p... paratan?

Minty
May 3, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

OAquinas posted:

OK, fired up a new nation and applied to the Discord...should I apply in game to the alliance or hold off for now?

apply to the alliance, stay in beige

Colin Mockery posted:

I applied to the discord and the alliance. Not really sure what's going on, but I'm playing baseball.

That's what's important, right??

yes

Minty
May 3, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I don't think it's been mentioned here, but our alliance holds weekly baseball tournaments for ~fabulous prizes~.

Last week the prize was Sonic Mania, this week it'll be Undertale.

Minty
May 3, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ruzihm posted:

You could have tried your nation name as "Kansas" and your nation title as "Democratic People's Republic of" :negative:

But not "The Democratic People's Republic of," which I discovered is too long :colbert:

Minty
May 3, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
please do not embargo jasper, it makes him very angry

Minty
May 3, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
fortifying repeatedly does nothing :psyduck:

Minty
May 3, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
a month in and someone ate fishfood

we're a terrible influence

Minty
May 3, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Captain Splendid posted:

That should be "GOONS win" .

Make him do it again.

:colbert:

GOONS is an alliance.

goons are dumb.

:eng101:

Minty
May 3, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lee Outrageous posted:

What's the time requirement on this game like? Is 15 minutes or so on week days, and maybe an hour or two on weekends enough to keep a reasonable pace? That's about my limit but I've got an empty spot in my life that only blobbing terrible pubbies can fill.

During peace time? Log in to get a daily bonus. Things like bill paying etc are all automatic.

War? You get an action point every 2 hours. The least expensive action requires 3 points. So you can do something at the quickest every 6 hours. So even at the most dire the time *requirement* is pretty light.

Minty
May 3, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Deadmeat5150 posted:

I can read non of that at all

I read "not mad tho," which appears to be at the very end of a long-winded screed defending nazis

Minty
May 3, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
heh, all I need to do is raid a single nation to get my money back. which you can't do. for some reason. heh!

Minty
May 3, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sardonik posted:

The irony being we're in our late 20s and early 30s.

Truly this has always been the intellectual equivalent of smurfing.

we got people at least into their 40s

Minty
May 3, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Deadmeat5150 posted:

I still have no loving clue why.

because "women can't cum" lol

Minty
May 3, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
no facist, no facist, you're the facist

Minty
May 3, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
baseball being what pubbies get the most mad about every time will never stop being funny to me

Minty
May 3, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
you only need to push one button

the embargo button

Minty
May 3, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

PathAsc posted:

No, FYAD is the historical one, do it there or in QCS if you're polite

yeah, to get into GOONS immediately you need to post in FYAD, if you mess up and send your application anywhere else you wind up in Bird Weed

Minty
May 3, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Libluini posted:

Is there a special reason why the game is set exactly twenty-eight years in the future?

in game date goes faster than irl time

Minty
May 3, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Khorne posted:

I got beiged
It sent me to inactive grey but showed me as pirate black on most pages, including my edit nations page
I had to save my edit nation thing to be set to black despite it showing me as black already
I can vote however many times I want but it never changed the count. Switching from grey to black also didn't change the count.

No idea if the inactive grey thing is normal or not given I was never inactive.

if you beige out and don't manually switch to a color but let it time out, it'll always throw you on grey

Minty
May 3, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I will 100% admit I didn't realize I was out of munitions and/or fuel until after I got that result once.

Minty
May 3, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minty
May 3, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Recoome posted:

Finally, Adolf H. Felhaber of the nation “The Fourth Deutches Reich” can watch their numbers go up without the fear of persecution for being a Nazi.

At last, Nokia will be able to share NSFW discord channels with minors without screwing up a real business deal that really exists.

I mean that's the official reason we destroyed the coal mines

but he was totally grooming children