Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil SpongeBob
Dec 1, 2005

Not the other one, couldn't stand the other one. Nope nope nope. Here, enjoy this bird.
Ok ive applied to join goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil SpongeBob
Dec 1, 2005

Not the other one, couldn't stand the other one. Nope nope nope. Here, enjoy this bird.
My discord channel disappeared. When I clicked on the discord in OP, it sent me to the registration bot. I don't want to apply twice and gum up the works. Or is that what I need to do?

E:. When I registered the first time, the bot got me all the way to my six digit ID, then the process just...ended.

Evil SpongeBob fucked around with this message at 09:17 on Nov 25, 2019

Evil SpongeBob
Dec 1, 2005

I want to leave the game, but I feel like I'm abandoning a nest of small birds with bird weed. So I just log in, raid and give them all of my money.

Evil SpongeBob
Dec 1, 2005

I just sell some loot off for cash and use that plus loot cash to buy on market.

Evil SpongeBob
Dec 1, 2005

Is there a thread for Torn? Applied to the overflow.