Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.
Nostalgia got me, so now The Land of Confusion shall rise as the greatest nation to have ever been born in a stupid browser game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.
So far I've declared 6 wars. I've looted 10 mil, and one of those nations deleted them self.
Just had another war declared on me and they're wrecked. This game is OK.

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.
I got nuked on my birthday by a pubbie because I've won 9 wars against his dumbass alliance of idiots. I could've have asked for more.

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.
poo poo, now we need to move our nations so we collectively draw a big dick somewhere.

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.

Danaru posted:

Is Troon supposed to be a slur? :confused: I've only ever seen it used by trans goons and I'm pretty sure the previous trans thread was literally called "Troons chat"

Not originally I think, but kind of like other words who is saying it can change the context. Any of these pubbies using it I'd see it as a honky saying the n word.

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.
I need to blingee mine up nicely.

Just adding the line "Proficient in basic math." has earned my nation a bunch of spy attacks. I love what pisses off the pubbies.

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.
This is me to the fash https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmddxxT07EA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.
Farts are jazz to assholes.