Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Actually you owe me 6! But who's countin?

In this essay I will examine who Moose Milkie was and the life and death of a movement...

In the Bronze age of Milkie gifs the pixels were scarce and posters had to make due with primitive programs but this birthed a movement...

In the Silver Age technology was on the rise and so were the techniques of ridicule

After the trials and tribulations of the bronze and silver age the form was perfected and pixels plentiful. This is where we see pop culture and ridicule of forums poster Moose Milkie become the most refined

During the golden age there was internal conflict among the art form of the Moose Milkie gif and a desire to return to the old ways. Here we see a group of reformists using lesser known content in their gifs in an attempt to recapture the feelings of the bronze and silver age. We see some truely elegant expressions of this art form.

In a world innudated with poo poo posts and trolls it is hard to know the origins of the animosity towards Moose Milkie. Where did it come from? What did Moose Milkie do? Did he rage quit the forums? Did he get lost in the endless allure of this or that videogame? We may never know.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk. Please share your own Milkie Moments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

nice

origins were zor afaik, whose brain is now all worms as a flat earther & bigot

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

so he changed his name to moose milkie or someone bought that for him?

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

no he started the meme bullying against milkie who was not that bad of a poster all considered

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

interesting. I always thought the gifs were funny but never knew the background

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

OldAlias posted:

nice

origins were zor afaik, whose brain is now all worms as a flat earther & bigot

RIP z0r

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

OldAlias posted:

no he started the meme bullying against milkie who was not that bad of a poster all considered

he just did the cat one as a one-off and it was so good that yospos just ran with it

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
where's the game of thrones one with the dragon breathing 1s

pram
Jun 10, 2001
it didnt start with the dog avatar, it started with moose milkies previous avatar which was some hideous baby cartoon. z0r started making those because it was very ugly. then he changed his avatar to the dog to try and make it stop (i presume lol) and z0r kept doing it because it was funny/ironic

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

at one point pollyanna was given the moose milkie avatar iirc

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Sham bam bamina! posted:

where's the game of thrones one with the dragon breathing 1s

These are the only ones I had

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
cyberbullying owns

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

:laffo:

Alzabo
Oct 23, 2002

You watched it, you can't unwatch it.
is z0r really dead? hosed up if true

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

rip that guy

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007
i wasn't posting when moose was around but after seeing those Hackers gifs, i need to rewatch that movie

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Alzabo posted:

is z0r really dead? hosed up if true

no but he is straight-up a flat earther brainworm casualty

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

hidden_msg posted:

These are the only ones I had
i have it somewhere, will post when i can

Alzabo
Oct 23, 2002

You watched it, you can't unwatch it.

Captain Foo posted:

rip

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
in it voted 5

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Captain Foo posted:

that sucks, z0r was good poo poo back in the day (10ish years ago ffffffuck)

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
z0r was actually never a good poster, 85% of his legacy is that im zor pic with the fanny pack and the breaking bad gif. like i cannot remember one single thing about him beyond that and i remember space kimchi.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
maybe there was like some wow guild yall were in or something where he was way funnier idk

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
i thought his legacy was buying a million accounts for all his different handles instead of using the name change

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

also did that goon thing where he was super negative about things but didn’t have taste to back it up 🐍

animist
Aug 28, 2018
i mean same

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

z0r made funny photoshops and had a hateful romance with barons

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

I miss moose he was a cool guy

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

i remember space kimchi.

there's a blast from the past

pram
Jun 10, 2001
z0r made my avatar

pram
Jun 10, 2001
oh ok i remembered how to find old avatars. this was moose milkies original avatar and why z0r started making those gifs (because it was horrible and everyone wanted him to stop posting)

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

there's a blast from the past
still not banned

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

still not banned

i wonder how she's doing these days

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

pram posted:

oh ok i remembered how to find old avatars. this was moose milkies original avatar and why z0r started making those gifs (because it was horrible and everyone wanted him to stop posting)

pretty good

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

z0r was actually never a good poster, 85% of his legacy is that im zor pic with the fanny pack and the breaking bad gif. like i cannot remember one single thing about him beyond that and i remember space kimchi.

he was actually pretty much personality-less and white noise except he made hella good gifs

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Jonny 290 posted:

he didn't post much but was very good with gifs, and the thing with Barons was super cute.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
i liked the peyote cartoon mouth on his avatars

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

cool i made some of those gifs

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

i wanna know more about this zor stuff

or is it literally as simply as "believes in flat earth lol"

Adbot