Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

sweet thursday posted:

I'm 30, Lowtax. I remember when I was young on this forum and you were 30, too. What advice do you have to give us, the goons in our 30's, about how to enjoy our 30's?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM4D4wrk6Vs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Lowtax organize your computer desktop.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

What about a kettlebell that goes up your butt but it’s also bulletproof so it protects you from mass shooters

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

bird with big dick posted:

What about a kettlebell that goes up your butt but it’s also bulletproof so it protects you from mass shooters

The kevlar kegelbell?

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

Low tax you are right it will be all kettlebells now the people in the lifting thread will respect me

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

bomb posted:

Low tax you are right it will be all kettlebells now the people in the lifting thread will respect me

Kettlebells were always cool and good, those posters have Bad Opinions.

ABS (always be swinging)

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

JK Fresco posted:

The kevlar kegelbell?

Kegel-bell!

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

as a qualified personal trainer the people in the lifting thread are cranks for the most part

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Putty posted:

nintendo wii u controller
xbox 360 controller
nintendo swicth controller ( i lost joycons)
hdmi cable x 2
gamer keyboard with L.E.D.
yo why you got your diodes emitting light?

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
Hey, Lowtax, why dont you ever post in other threads? I want to know of a video game with atmosphere or aesthetics you really like

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Lowtax posted:

He's actually in the process of moving to a new house now, so I'm trying not to bug him. But this year.

Are there stairs in that house?

Putty posted:

nintendo wii u controller
xbox 360 controller
nintendo swicth controller ( i lost joycons)
hdmi cable x 2
gamer keyboard with L.E.D.

What the hell is Lentax?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

No I hate that design it sucks and is for idiots I want it to splorp up my urethrur and make me immune to cystic acne.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Settle down patton oswalt

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe
Exercises using 12 and 16kg kettlebells for a while, lost a huge amount of weight in short about of time. Great Cardio.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
More like CATTLE BELLS! Wake up, sheeple!

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
:patriot:

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo
HOW FAT??? :tipshat:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Lookin good OP!

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Finally a stream I "get"

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Paladinus posted:

More like CATTLE BELLS! Wake up, sheeple!
It's clearly kettle BALLS. Why does everyone keep saying "bell"?? Does it ring like a bell? No!

It's round, like a ball. Kettle. Ball.

sojazu
Mar 28, 2007
lol internets
I wanna vape up some kettlebells :350:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Lowtax, pls try to break outta jail again I need to know what happens in that game when you win

Picnic Lunch
May 1, 2006

Damn tailgaters
Biscuit Hider
Lowtax you need to get that elf’s treasure. I gotta know what they are hiding in that chest and you were so close.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Free Tang!

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
YLLS is thataway. Icequeen please probate OP for not lurking enough.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Reason: Backseat modding.
Requested by: Icequeen
Approved by: Fragmaster

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Every day you look more and more like an alternate reality Jon Favreau

Who also ate his feelings instead of getting acting gigs

cnut
May 3, 2016

Poontang?!?!?

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

cnut posted:

Poontang?!?!?

No. George Tang you idiot. He's an innocent man.

vvv the look of innocence

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

cnut posted:

Poontang?!?!?

cnut
May 3, 2016

Gross

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
Dear Ms. Crazyperson:

I’m writing to apply for the position of Kettlebell for Something Terrible LLC, as advertised on your website careers page. I have three years of experience as a Kettlebell for the Police, and I believe I am ready to move up to the manager position.

In your job posting, you mention that you want to hire a Kettlebell who understands Internet and social media trends. During my time at the Police, I was given the responsibility of increasing gainz on Instagram. I explained to my manager that I would be happy to do so, and that I would also work hard to increase gettin fukkin ripped, because being jacked as gently caress has become an important metric.

Within six months, I increased our gainz by over 50 percent and increased being jacked as gently caress by 400 percent. I’m very proud of that accomplishment. Currently, I’m working to build a following with the best dumbbells in our niche.

When I saw the job opening, I knew it was the perfect opportunity to offer you both my kettlebells and gravitational mass. I’ve included my resume so you can learn more about my educational background and all of my work experience.Thank you for your time and consideration.

Please feel free to email me or call my cell phone at 555-555-5555. I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Joseph Q. Applicant

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

MustardFacial posted:

Dear Ms. Crazyperson:

I’m writing to apply for the position of Kettlebell for Something Terrible LLC, as advertised on your website careers page. I have three years of experience as a Kettlebell for the Police, and I believe I am ready to move up to the manager position.

In your job posting, you mention that you want to hire a Kettlebell who understands Internet and social media trends. During my time at the Police, I was given the responsibility of increasing gainz on Instagram. I explained to my manager that I would be happy to do so, and that I would also work hard to increase gettin fukkin ripped, because being jacked as gently caress has become an important metric.

Within six months, I increased our gainz by over 50 percent and increased being jacked as gently caress by 400 percent. I’m very proud of that accomplishment. Currently, I’m working to build a following with the best dumbbells in our niche.

When I saw the job opening, I knew it was the perfect opportunity to offer you both my kettlebells and gravitational mass. I’ve included my resume so you can learn more about my educational background and all of my work experience.Thank you for your time and consideration.

Please feel free to email me or call my cell phone at 555-555-5555. I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Joseph Q. Applicant

I’d love to hire ya, kid, but Kettlebells are out. Right now we are looking more for kegelbell experts.

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

kegelbells
kegelbells
its christmas time in the city

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
Lookin t h i c c, Richard :ck5::ck5::ck5::ck5::ck5:

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

Let me tell you guys some cool stuff about kettlebells:

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

Seriously though if you want to turn things around pick up a decently heavy kettlebell and do simple and sinister every day until you can beat up your dad

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Or stop halfassing it and go to the gym

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Collapsing Farts posted:

Or stop halfassing it and go to the gym

I use my entire rear end
with kegelbells

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I worked out every day in my backyard throwing kettlebells around until I threw one real far one day and it landed on a baby quail and now I can’t even look at a kettlebell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I worked out every day in my backyard throwing kettlebells around until I threw one real far one day and it landed on a baby quail and now I can’t even look at a kettlebell

requiescat in pace