Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

it makes you sore and itchy when you get it from the wild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

I am incapable of figuring out how to make it on my own.

bradzilla

Because u have to forcefully squeeze it out :D

treasure bear

sticky + you sometimes have to warm it up in the microwave

treasure bear

it starts with flowers

treasure bear

suspended from a frame

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
it costs money

Escape From Noise

... it's unattainable

google THIS

If you try to take it without consent you're liable to get caught in a sting.

nut

It is a great alternative to putting sugar in your tea.

vanisher

treasure bear posted:

it starts with flowers

Heather Papps

hello friend

I like it.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

You can buy it, but it is a lot more fun to source from the wild.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Bears can't get enough of it, and are willing to endure a sting to get at that sweet sweet stuff.

Stoner Sloth

it's good for sore throats.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Heather Papps

hello friend

If you take too much, you might get sick.

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

... it's unattainable

The harder you work for it, the harder it is to attain.

Finger Prince

You shouldn't give it to infants.

FutonForensic

i'm pretty sure saliva is involved at some point in both but i'm not sure when

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
it last pretty much forever and we've found it in egyptian tombs

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
it's pretty much the oldest known source of pure monosaccharides

Nosfereefer

it has antimicrobal effects, which can dampen or indeed hinder the spread of infections

Manifisto

. . . the honey marketing board had it narrowed down to 2 options: making honey like sex, or making honey like having steel wool shoved up your nose, and while it was a narrower margin than they'd like to admit they eventually went with the sex thing

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Manifisto posted:

. . . the honey marketing board had it narrowed down to 2 options: making honey like sex, or making honey like having steel wool shoved up your nose, and while it was a narrower margin than they'd like to admit they eventually went with the sex thing

Honey is better than sex.
Bumpo, alright.

treasure bear

honey is like sex because i climb up tree to have some

eonwe

diabetes prevents you from having either

Manifisto

completion of a "honey-do" weekend is an essential prerequisite for a "sex-do" weekend

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

It's better raw but you could get botulism.

Manifisto

mead is made from honey; mead is also the brand of notebook on which I draw my sex planning/comprehension diagrams

ty nesamdoom!

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

...because I'm a bear that can't get enough of both. :wiggle:

google THIS

I get mine from a roadside stand.

nut

Because I post about it way more on the internet than I get it in real life.

google THIS

It's tied for my favorite Cheerios flavor.

Manifisto

they both come from the same animal (bees)

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

It includes a surprising amount of liquid.

Manifisto

it's not op. i'm sorry, honey is a kind of food and it is produced by insects, and human sexual intercourse is not food in any literal sense, indeed it is the opposite because it burns calories and carbohydrate-rich foods like honey supply, rather than deplete, caloric needs. it is absolutely beside the point that when I look at the word "honey" I often misread it as "horney" and I get aroused, and also that the sight and taste of honey often also gets me aroused, and role playing bees in the bedroom, complete with vats of the freshest most expensive clover honey, is absolutely the only way I can achieve orgasm these days. anyway what was I saying, oh yeah, get your mind out of the gutter op not everything is about sex you know

ty nesamdoom!

lost my old email

Manifisto posted:

human sexual intercourse is not food in any literal sense

a classy gentleman carefully folds his large newspaper and then remarks "Actually good sir, I live on gently caress."

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

treasure bear

honey is like sex because it's made by 20,000 to 80,000 individuals inside a box

Goons Are Gifts

treasure bear posted:

honey is like sex because it's made by 20,000 to 80,000 individuals inside a box

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

I keep telling you op: its not. here, put on this bee costume and I'll prove it to you.

ty nesamdoom!