Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

. . . the honey marketing board had it narrowed down to 2 options: making honey like sex, or making honey like having steel wool shoved up your nose, and while it was a narrower margin than they'd like to admit they eventually went with the sex thing

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

completion of a "honey-do" weekend is an essential prerequisite for a "sex-do" weekend

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

mead is made from honey; mead is also the brand of notebook on which I draw my sex planning/comprehension diagrams

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

they both come from the same animal (bees)

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

it's not op. i'm sorry, honey is a kind of food and it is produced by insects, and human sexual intercourse is not food in any literal sense, indeed it is the opposite because it burns calories and carbohydrate-rich foods like honey supply, rather than deplete, caloric needs. it is absolutely beside the point that when I look at the word "honey" I often misread it as "horney" and I get aroused, and also that the sight and taste of honey often also gets me aroused, and role playing bees in the bedroom, complete with vats of the freshest most expensive clover honey, is absolutely the only way I can achieve orgasm these days. anyway what was I saying, oh yeah, get your mind out of the gutter op not everything is about sex you know

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

I keep telling you op: its not. here, put on this bee costume and I'll prove it to you.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

their scrabble values are identical

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

honey is 11, sex is 10

trap sprung :smuggo:

ty nesamdoom!