Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Steelers D is unsittable at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Yeah, go with the Steelers.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

White I think.

I'm going with steelers over bills, they are the better fantasy dst.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Handsome Ralph posted:

Asking this again, cause I'm still torn,

FLEX .5 PPR,

White @ Cin
Mixon Vs. NE
Pascal @ NO

Mixon. Pascal's output is really erratic. Ditto for White lately. And iirc there's a chance Wynn is out?

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Quiet Feet posted:

Mixon. Pascal's output is really erratic. Ditto for White lately. And iirc there's a chance Wynn is out?

Nah Wynn came back to practice today. He's unlikely to miss any playing time.

I'm still torn between Mixon and White (leaning Mixon) because White gets a solid floor in PPR where if Mixon meets a stiff defense, his floor is substantially lower.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
Playoff time! I normally wouldn't stress this too much but its playoffs. So with standard scoring, I have two options at QB:

Matt Ryan @ SF
Fitzmagic @ NYG

Obviously Fitz is a higher risk but the SF defense scares me. Or it did, before its secondary looked beatable last game against NO. What do you guys think?

Also, which of the two:

Buffalo DEF @ Pit
Seattle DEF @ Car

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

I'd say Seattle and Fitz so long as Parker plays.

geese
May 29, 2007

This goose is cooked.
Soooooo my opponent has Lamar Jackson...Yahoo thinks I still have a 56% chance of winning but it's going to be tight.

With Mike Evans injured, I need to choose a WR2 to pair with Edelman in a 0.5 PPR league.

Choices are Christian Kirk vs. the Browns, or Mike Williams vs Vikings.

I'm leaning towards Kirk, because I also have Kyler Murray starting at QB, but Kirk has been up and down. I think Kirk has the highest ceiling, and Williams the higher floor.

geese fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Dec 14, 2019

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

geese posted:

Soooooo my opponent has Lamar Jackson...Yahoo thinks I still have a 56% chance of winning but it's going to be tight.

With Mike Evans injured, I need to choose a WR2 to pair with Edelman in a 0.5 PPR league.

Choices are Christian Kirk vs. the Browns, or Mike Williams vs Vikings.

I'm leaning towards Kirk, because I also have Kyler Murray starting at QB, but he's been up and down. I think Kirk has the highest ceiling, and Williams the higher floor.

I like Kirk here too. Minnesota’s D has me spooked about starting Henry

choose a flex (.5 PPR):

James Conner vs BUF
AJ Brown vs HOU

Leaning Brown because though he’s boom or bust Conner might not be used heavily/might get hurt again

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

JosefStalinator posted:

Playoff time! I normally wouldn't stress this too much but its playoffs. So with standard scoring, I have two options at QB:

Matt Ryan @ SF
Fitzmagic @ NYG

Obviously Fitz is a higher risk but the SF defense scares me. Or it did, before its secondary looked beatable last game against NO. What do you guys think?

Also, which of the two:

Buffalo DEF @ Pit
Seattle DEF @ Car

I'm in the same boat re:QBs and I'm playing Fitz. Ryan looks very mortal these days and completely faceplanted against the last good defense he went up against. Fitz is either going to get like 8 points or 28 but there's at least a chance for a good outing against the Giants.

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a wookie in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost
Standard scoring. Debating a flex WR, and I’ve got Dede Westbrook and AJ Brown. My opponent’s playing Tannehill, so I’m inclined to go with Brown, because if Tannehill blows up, Brown’s probably looking at putting up a lot of points, and if not... they’re gonna be out more points than I am.

Is that a decent strategy, or should I just go with Dede?

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

generic one posted:

Standard scoring. Debating a flex WR, and I’ve got Dede Westbrook and AJ Brown. My opponent’s playing Tannehill, so I’m inclined to go with Brown, because if Tannehill blows up, Brown’s probably looking at putting up a lot of points, and if not... they’re gonna be out more points than I am.

Is that a decent strategy, or should I just go with Dede?

If you're favored play AJ Brown to block net points in the matchup.

If not play Dede

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a wookie in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost

AnacondaHL posted:

If you're favored play AJ Brown to block net points in the matchup.

If not play Dede

It’s dead even. Like, 106.54 - 106.50, my opponent’s being the latter score, only their Baltimore DST has played so far.

Fuckin coin flip to advance to the championship round. Yay!!

trdn89
Aug 16, 2008
Agree w/ Brown to neutralize Tannehill points.

I have questions about two teams, both .5ppr:

LEAGUE ONE: Currently projected to win by 10, but my opponent will be an insufferable poo poo if he wins so I am v anxious about pulling this one off. Need to pick two out of these options:

Kirk vs CLE
Gallup vs LAR

Singletary @PIT
Watson @DET

LEAGUE TWO: Currently projected to lose by ~8, but my opponent (the Lamar owner) has Ebron at TE so that should be a bit higher:

Pick 2 WRs from these options (I drafted AB, Cooks, and Alshon as the core of my WR group so I apologize for the list of players you’re about to see):

Perriman @DET
Tate vs MIA

Coutee @TEN
Miller @GB

Additionally, I have to choose between Baker (@ARI) or Wilson (@CAR); currently starting Baker due to matchup and Wilson only breaking 15 points once in the last three games (he only got 12.5 against Philly!), but Boris Chen has Wilson significantly higher.

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Playoff round 1 and I'm freaking myself out over:

Jameis Winston vs. Det
Ryan Tannehill vs Hou

(league scoring pretty standard, QBs get extra points for longer passes IIRC)

Winston's upside is obviously huge but his fractured thumb is psyching me out - if he reinjures that he gets pulled and I'm in a super close matchup. Tannehill has been real solid of late but I picked him up back in like week 7 and haven't started him once so it feels real scary. Matt Ryan carried me through week 7, and it's been Winston since then. DSYS and all that...

:sweatdrop:

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

Playoff round 1 and I'm freaking myself out over:

Jameis Winston vs. Det
Ryan Tannehill vs Hou

(league scoring pretty standard, QBs get extra points for longer passes IIRC)

Winston's upside is obviously huge but his fractured thumb is psyching me out - if he reinjures that he gets pulled and I'm in a super close matchup. Tannehill has been real solid of late but I picked him up back in like week 7 and haven't started him once so it feels real scary. Matt Ryan carried me through week 7, and it's been Winston since then. DSYS and all that...

:sweatdrop:

I would go Tannehill as weird as that is to say

Need a 1/2 PPR flex:

Conner vs BUF
AJ Brown vs HOU

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

I'm spending entirely too much time second-guessing this today:

- Ian Thomas vs. SEA
- Jason Witten vs. LAR

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
Currently starting DJ Moore & Deebo Samuel

Flex options: Lockett, Kirk, Drake
Pick one. Currently have Drake in, Lockett’s been too inconsistent as of late. Just hope I’m not overthinking it.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

trdn89 posted:

Agree w/ Brown to neutralize Tannehill points.

I have questions about two teams, both .5ppr:

LEAGUE ONE: Currently projected to win by 10, but my opponent will be an insufferable poo poo if he wins so I am v anxious about pulling this one off. Need to pick two out of these options:

Kirk vs CLE
Gallup vs LAR

Singletary @PIT
Watson @DET

LEAGUE TWO: Currently projected to lose by ~8, but my opponent (the Lamar owner) has Ebron at TE so that should be a bit higher:

Pick 2 WRs from these options (I drafted AB, Cooks, and Alshon as the core of my WR group so I apologize for the list of players you’re about to see):

Perriman @DET
Tate vs MIA

Coutee @TEN
Miller @GB

Additionally, I have to choose between Baker (@ARI) or Wilson (@CAR); currently starting Baker due to matchup and Wilson only breaking 15 points once in the last three games (he only got 12.5 against Philly!), but Boris Chen has Wilson significantly higher.

I think you probably have the right picks on the first two (and you’re not kidding the second one is gnarly). Wilson has looked off for a few weeks and Seattle will run a lot against Carolina, but I still kind of prefer him to Mayfield

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

With Ridley out for the year, I‘m getting indecisive about my WR situation. Pick 3:

Davante Adams v Chi
Michael Gallup v Rams
Devante Parker at Giants
Tyler McLaurin v Philly
Darius Slayton v Miami

punch drunk
Nov 12, 2006

.5 ppr

Jared Cook vs Tyler Higbee

The dude I'm up against in the playoffs dropped Cook right before he came back from his bye and I was able to scoop him to replace Engram which was one of the reasons I was able to make the playoffs.

I feel like he must be played for karmic reasons and this is kind of a toss up anyway?

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

punch drunk posted:

.5 ppr

Jared Cook vs Tyler Higbee

The dude I'm up against in the playoffs dropped Cook right before he came back from his bye and I was able to scoop him to replace Engram which was one of the reasons I was able to make the playoffs.

I feel like he must be played for karmic reasons and this is kind of a toss up anyway?

Higbee has been on a year the last two weeks and the rams are hot, id play him

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
.5 ppr, need 2

Christian Kirk vs Cle
Marlon Mack @ NOS
Kareem Hunt @ Ari

I currently have Mack on the bench since NOS is the toughest matchup, but since he's a workhorse I'm debating putting him in.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
.5PPR

Pascal @ New Orleans
Metcalf @ Carolina
Diggs @ Chargers

Pick two.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

DeimosRising posted:

With Ridley out for the year, I‘m getting indecisive about my WR situation. Pick 3:

Davante Adams v Chi
Michael Gallup v Rams
Devante Parker at Giants
Tyler McLaurin v Philly
Darius Slayton v Miami

Adams, and then I think Parker and Slayton. McLaurin could have a good day against Philly's poo poo backfield but he seems like the riskiest play of all of them. Also gently caress the Cowboys.

MacheteZombie posted:

.5 ppr, need 2

Christian Kirk vs Cle
Marlon Mack @ NOS
Kareem Hunt @ Ari

I currently have Mack on the bench since NOS is the toughest matchup, but since he's a workhorse I'm debating putting him in.

I think they're all pretty similar but Kirk has more potential to boom, IMO. Mack should get lots of touches and has the better volume. I guess Mack and then either Kirk if you need to gamble or Hunt if you'd rather have the floor.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

.5PPR

Pascal @ New Orleans
Metcalf @ Carolina
Diggs @ Chargers

Pick two.

Metcalf and Diggs. Can't bench the Vikings #1 wr at this point and Pascal has had some really wild swings.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

.5PPR

Pascal @ New Orleans
Metcalf @ Carolina
Diggs @ Chargers

Pick two.

I'd go Metcalf and Diggs even if TY Hilton's not back, the possibility of him playing tomorrow makes it a slam dunk imo

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Haha. Trying to hang onto 1st in my 2QB roto, need to pick 2 of these 5 trashfires.

Lock @ KC
Dalton vs NE
Hodges vs Buffalo
Haskins vs Philly
Blough vs Tampa

Leaning Lock. No idea on the second.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

DeepDickPizza posted:

Haha. Trying to hang onto 1st in my 2QB roto, need to pick 2 of these 5 trashfires.

Lock @ KC
Dalton vs NE
Hodges vs Buffalo
Haskins vs Philly
Blough vs Tampa

Jesus. Give me Blough for the juicy TB matchup.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Honest to god I like David Blough as the second guy there with Lock with the Tampa matchup, he looked pretty okay at Thanksgiving at least

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Lol. That’s the thing. He looked good on Thanksgiving but not great last week. I was leaning that way over the other 3 mediocre QBs with dismal matchups, anyway.

I’ve made it this far on my elite WR’s and RB’s. Just need passable QB performances to hang on.

Thanks!

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

DeepDickPizza posted:

Lock @ KC
Dalton vs NE
Hodges vs Buffalo
Haskins vs Philly
Blough vs Tampa

I would go Lock and Haskins. I feel like Haskins has got a little better with more starts, and Philly does not seem to stop much. Somewhat concerned the weather will affect Lock though. I could consider replacing Lock with Blough.

Two questions:
4 point passing TD
Rivers vs MIN
Brissett @ NO

No idea, they each seem to get <12 half the time, hopefully I choose one that gets more! Kind of leaning Brissett on even minutes, Rivers on odd minutes.

Who sits out, PPR:
Adrian Peterson vs PHI
Devonte Freeman @ SF
John Brown @ PIT
Courtland Sutton @ KC (in a blizzard?)
Dede Westbrook @ OAK - no Chark means more targets?

I am leaning toward benching Brown due to a difficult matchup, but I could see the logic for really any of them.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
I have to choose between GB D/ST and the Rams, yahoo 1PPR.

GB has the better matchup but Rams are the objectively better unit with a real bad matchup against Dallas. Should I stay out with the Rams? I really just need a safe floor.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Anti-Hero posted:

GB has the better matchup but Rams are the objectively better unit with a real bad matchup against Dallas. Should I stay out with the Rams? I really just need a safe floor.

I have this exact decision and I am going with GB. I don't have 100% confidence in my decision, but it is what I am doing.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Pain of Mind posted:

Two questions:
4 point passing TD
Rivers vs MIN
Brissett @ NO

No idea, they each seem to get <12 half the time, hopefully I choose one that gets more! Kind of leaning Brissett on even minutes, Rivers on odd minutes.

Who sits out, PPR:
Adrian Peterson vs PHI
Devonte Freeman @ SF
John Brown @ PIT
Courtland Sutton @ KC (in a blizzard?)
Dede Westbrook @ OAK - no Chark means more targets?

I am leaning toward benching Brown due to a difficult matchup, but I could see the logic for really any of them.

I’d go Brisket and sit Freeman, oddly.

Anti-Hero posted:

Even if the Bears pull out a win, I can’t imagine them lighting up that D. Seems like a safe floor

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Pain of Mind posted:

I have this exact decision and I am going with GB. I don't have 100% confidence in my decision, but it is what I am doing.

Alrighty, I’ll go with GB as you and the other poster said! That’s who I had slotted until this morning.

Edit: out of Jamaal Williams or Tyler Boyd for FLEX I think Williams is the better choice. Boyd has the Pats D and I think they are going to slaughter the Bengals. Williams might steal a touchdown or two from Aaron Jones and that’s all I need.

Anti-Hero fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Dec 15, 2019

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Argh still stuck on

Jacobs vs E Sanders for flex (no PPR)

And which of these QBs
Dak vs LA with broken fingats
Baker at awful ARI
Gardner at awful OAK

And question for wife
Marlon Mack vs Duke Johnson (no PPR). I said Mack but she's not sure.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

trdn89 posted:

Perriman @DET
Tate vs MIA

Coutee @TEN
Miller @GB

Hope you started those two!

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Mostert or Gallup guys I’m really torn

1 ppr

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

the_american_dream posted:

Mostert or Gallup guys I’m really torn

1 ppr

gently caress the Cowboys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Go Mostert imo