Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I answered neutral on a bunch of questions I actually had opinions on because none of the choices reflected what I actually think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Other species than humans have their own experiences that can’t be ignored, and thus any moral calculus must consider them fully (or as much as we can from our own perspective at least). To say human life takes priority, before you consider any given moral dilemma, is to decide that non-human life has no value outside what it can provide humans.

Gotta consult the mosquitoes before we drain this malarial swamp in the middle of the city!

Damaging the environment almost always has negative effects on human beings down the road, and should be avoided as much as possible because of that, not because of the lived experience of, say, plague-carrying sewer rats.

Vincent Van Goatse has issued a correction as of 05:02 on Sep 4, 2019