Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

As I am completely worthless at doing any kind of editing this is the best I could come up with for episode 9. You'll need to apply your own pause and probably mute or unmute the appropriate video because this thing doesn't seem to want to work right :v:

http://www.youtubemultiplier.com/5db9276d037b1-to-be-continued.php

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Even Japan knows that even the wind will kill horses.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Everyone loves fighting enemies in narrow corridors and on cliffsides. If they didn't why would these games keep making you do it.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

I've yet to play a game where the "recommended level" wasn't wrong one way or the other.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Nope, don't want that spirit, take it back.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Fuku you must be very cold please bundle up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Whether or not you guys come back to this thread or not gently caress it I'm making this worthless post:

Blue Dragon you say?