Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
This boss was like the only boss in the base game that I think is a lovely slog it unless you specifically gear up to deal with it when the rest of them can be dealt with however. The level itself, tho, is very good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
I just waited for him to do that one high stance swing and then parry him to death before I get Gun Build. Doing it your way only ever happened once in all my runs, so I completely forgot about it until just now.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
As a player that really loved rifles, Orochi wasn't too problematic once the arena was opened up. It still took me a few tries to get it right because of limited ammo and having to soften the boss up with my katana, but guns won the day.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
I did the master missions as they came up before I beat the main campaign and I, too, was bummed about Kosen's fancy shoes not being part of the playable model.

Also, yeah, some of these upcoming missions are among the rudest in the game for the time when you unlock them.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
I tried this first mission of the DLC a short while after messing around in postgame stuff and it was smooth until the boss. It took several tries to get it down without relying on Living Weapon, but honestly, gently caress this guy sometimes.