Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Coolguye posted:

[...]the assault rifle problem in any sort of modern shooter[...]

I would like to know more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Ah, it's largely what I guessed. Enjoyed the read nonetheless.

(for me though it's the LMG problem because I have a hard time making myself use anything else)

Unrelated but more on-topic, Roboky you should post this in the New LP Thread Thread :)

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Coolguye link the meltdown video

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

yesssssssss

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

umi-bopoo

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

it's "keh-beh-kwah", not "kweh-beh-kaw" :)

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Age of Decadence has a stat literally called "Bodycount" that can allow you to skip several fights. It's also a game where fighting is generally a really bad idea!

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

I'm a bit flummoxed by Coolguye calling it recent, when the thing happened 12 years ago :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

might want to consider moving to the LP Beach in the meantime!

https://lpbeach.co.uk/index.php